Reviews for The Diary of a Bionoid
Nemesis Orchid chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Excellent work...I never would've thought you caught her feelings...for sion, especially. I have always been a big fan of Sion/Kaldea.

Keep them coming!
bouncer-fan chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Hello? (echo) Cool! Echo! Yeah this is my brain...empty. Kaldea rox! (head bangs) Panthera!
Person chapter 4 . 3/3/2006
Very interesting and creative, but needs to be spell checked.
Kaibutsu chapter 9 . 12/25/2005
please update soon ! puppy eyes !
Essence-chan chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
this story is good. keep updating.
AliceMeidou chapter 9 . 9/20/2005
Hello

Is there somebody here?

Oh, well never mind

Please Music-box write soon.
AliceMeidou chapter 9 . 8/22/2005
I love your story! It is great , few people write about kaldea and she is my favorite character (Dauragon too)

I hate dominique :[

You are a very good writer.

Thank you for continue.

Please update soon!
Ryan Angel Linteah chapter 8 . 2/22/2005
Hello, I love you story and this chapter was great. I haven't reviewed all your other chapters because, um, uh, don't know why, I added you to my msn list so you don't have to worry bout that. Keep up the good work, I love Dominiqe but I'm really not mad at you, I also like, umm, maybe more thank like but I like Sion Barzahd also, but who cares, you make a great story and that's all I need. Continue.
Unknown Heart chapter 8 . 1/18/2005
I thought the story was VERY good. I loved it a lot.I am a HUGE Kaldea is my favorite character out of all of the Boncer continue writting this story , I am hooked.
Ashley Ashums chapter 8 . 1/13/2005
Howdy! It's so sad how she couldn't get to Dominique before the MSF, AND she's all in her oily panther form and stuck. I mean, wow, life is suckin' for her right now! Keep writing! *hug*

-Ashums
Greenaleydis chapter 8 . 1/12/2005
Marvelous job on this chapter! I love the way everything was played out, every detail of what happend and how Kaldea felt. Loved it. Kaldea is my favorite character. The panther change was awsome too. A great way to combine her feelings with her other form. I compliment you on this!

Keep writing!

-Amu-
Amber chapter 7 . 11/15/2004
Dude! This story is awsome! ... sorry. Anyway, i like your story! I can't wait for the panther and the kidnapping scene! Nice job on the fic.
Whisper Darkharst chapter 7 . 11/9/2004
Ah~! *Squeals* I always liked Kaldea and never read many stories of her but this.. *gets all teary-eyed and hugs the author* You must write more~! pleeasse! _ Can't wait to know what happens. Write more! (Or I'll hunt you down and threaten you :O) \/,,

There were a few typo's but nothing too hard to read. I like the way you descripted everything in detail and also captured Kaldea's feelings so well though her being perky scared me a bit. But I'm seeing she's mellowing out to her cold, lovable self. Keep up the good work!
OniRazz chapter 7 . 11/8/2004
Well it's about time Sion and co. showed up. Great chapter nonetheless! (b_)b
UNKNOWN chapter 6 . 10/19/2004
This is great! Please hurry up and review, as soon as you can.