Reviews for Sleeping Bushy
LittleBabyDamien chapter 4 . 1/23
I have just discovered your stories, and I am particularly enjoying your sense of humour, as well as your excellent writing!
:-)
marisamarinee chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
Awww this was cute! I loved it
marisamarinee chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Ohh! Hehe
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
After reading this and Bushy and the Beast a second time, I just had to add them both to my favorites. Simply love them! They're both just so cute and funny and generally awesome. And I have to love your inexperienced Snape, no matter what others may say. A refreshing changed from the Slytherin sex god most people write him as. You're right, he is cuter this way. And I think it's more likely than not how he really would be. Nice work. If you ever write more SSHG fics, I’d be happy to read them. Hint... hint. :)
Snickerdoodle Black chapter 8 . 10/30/2010
A few things:

1. AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW...

2. Umbridge the something-that-rhymes-with-witch goes to jail! Yay! lol

3. Well, it looks like somebody got their birthday wish. *accusingly* DUMBLEDORE.
Snickerdoodle Black chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
Ok I know everybody hated Snape at school, but his FIRST KISS? omg. Anyway, I'm surprised that Umbridge's animal form is a dragon. I mean, yeah, it's for the plot, but still... And the Shrieking Shack, I thought it was one-story. But still, gotta remember the plot... I'm easily bothered by little things. But this is a great story so keep going. :)
Snickerdoodle Black chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
WHAT? HERMIONE'S MISSING? I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL UMBRIDGE!
Snickerdoodle Black chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
Oh dear... I don't even know what to say.
Snickerdoodle Black chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
I don't think Snape is very happy... lol I'm going to keep reading now.
Snickerdoodle Black chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Sadly, you're right. It wasn't as good as the last. But it was still bloody awesome.
Snickerdoodle Black chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
"With all due respect, Headmaster, I think you're losing your mind."

Me too. But it's okay, because this story is the perfect blend of humor, drama, romance, and Dumbledore on drugs to keep me happy. I wonder what kind of Dark curse Hermione got hit with.
Snickerdoodle Black chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
SS/HG is a good couple, as long as I don't think about it too much or else I get grossed out by how old Snape is and how young Hermione is.

and Dumbledore is a scheming little... something. But this ought to be interesting.
IAmLesboSoDealWithIt chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
That was an awesome story. Good job! :)