Reviews for DFusion Tamers: DReaper Saga Rewrite
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I read this story years ago and I freaking loved it then and I live it now. Keep up with the awesome story.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 26 . 1/8/2012
DigiFanGirl10 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
SkyHighFan chapter 25 . 12/31/2007
I liked that ending to the D-Reaper better than the one in the series: that one was such a rip off considering the trouble it caused. It was cool that everyone contributed their energy for one last blast that destroyed the ultimate weapon of destruction. The first time the Life Bomb worked to destroy an enemy. In the original D-Fusion Saga I was confused (I never saw Dragonball Z until I was telling my ex-best friend, then my best friend about these stories and we watched some of the Freeza Saga together and all of the Sayian Saga, he had them on tape) how the upgraded version of WarGreymon's Terra Force, the Cosmic Terra Force, was able to destroy such an enemy but it the re-written series its better explained. I like the Life Bomb attack but it takes so much power and takes so long to make it's not feasable as anything but a last resort weapon especialy since only Omega X knows how to make it although any of the gang can use it. I like how this time Omega X makes it, but Gallantmon Crimson Mode uses it to destroy the D-Reaper, the ultimate enemy so far. In the rewritten series you have one of each generation wipe out the enemy in each series: Tai defeats Burizalor in the first part, Kari destroys Virus and Takato destroys the D-Reaper. The entire gang destroys Bebimon by blasting him into the sun, Davis destroys Super Artifical Jax and later Burizalor again, Tai kills Saito (forgot how that's spelled) and the combined power of every hero from a hell of a lot of universes across space and time destroy Zeed Milleniummon
xazavier009 chapter 27 . 5/28/2007
i love it
Taeniaea chapter 27 . 9/26/2006
I Love The Story!
Garrett chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I'm rereading this and really enjoying it
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 27 . 2/27/2004
BlackTerriermon: You, the King of the World? I don't think so! You haven't met me-the Digimon who's beaten back every single challenge tossed in his face...(gulps as The Rock looks down at him, screams as he's dropkicked to the ground, then gasps loudly as The People's Elbow is delivered)
(LOL) An excellent way to end this one, my friend! Be sure to keep up the good work on any of your future stories, as well as the Digimon Frontier saga. Taiora/Rukato/Takumi forever!
BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to momentai...(coughs)
Dragi chapter 27 . 12/10/2003
hey this chapter was really cool and great please hurry up and update really soon please i have to see what will happend now please cant wait to the next chapter.
and good luck with the story and the next chapter.
love dragi
Digi fan chapter 27 . 12/8/2003
Great ending to a great story. Can't wait for the fourth season.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 27 . 12/8/2003
Doesn't the presence of an older Keke rather signify who 'X' really is?
Anthony1 chapter 27 . 12/7/2003
As I said in the Virus story, it took a while but this story was worth it. The final battle was awesome. Also, thanks for mentioning me in the chapter, I really appreciate it.
My favorite moments from all three seasons have to be these:
Tai and Agumon becoming Omega X for the first time.
The final battles in the Burizalor, Virus and D-Reaper sagas.
The cameos that were in almost every chapters in all the stories.
Even the romance moments between all the couples that were shown in these stories.
Anyways, I can't wait until you put up the forth season story. If the last three seasons are any indication then it should be one not to miss.
fett chapter 27 . 12/7/2003
This was a nice epilogue. It was great to get to see what everybody has been up to over the past 5 years.
My favorite moment would have to be when Omega X fought against Virus. That was a good fight and I liked how Omega X in a last ditch effort just started throwing energy blast after energy blast at him.
fett chapter 26 . 12/6/2003
This was a good ending (even if it isn't the epilogue). The fight between Avengemon Wargreymon was a touch.
Anthony1 chapter 26 . 12/6/2003
This chapter was a nice way to set up the end of the story after all of that fighting in the previous chapters. Hope to see the final chapter soon. Until then, see ya.