Reviews for DFusion Tamers: DReaper Saga Rewrite
Digi fan chapter 21 . 11/26/2003
Now Tai and Matt will make the d-reaper pay. can't wait for the next chapters.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 21 . 11/26/2003
Ok, two things. 1) What happened to the Good Reaper? She still inside this D-Reaper?

2) Yami & Yugi died because Shintomon was too busy saving MUMMYMON? Are you crazy?
fett chapter 21 . 11/25/2003
This chapter was better than the one that you orginally wrote. I never ecpected D-reaper to destroy Earth.
AnT chapter 21 . 11/25/2003
Normally, I wouldn't review unless there's a part like...actually this is one of those times. Man, I love the remake part of Tai feeling angry of the world ended. That was deep!

Maybe you should've played End of the World by...whoever sings it instead of One Winged Angel. Nah, that's just me.
Anthony1 chapter 21 . 11/25/2003
Just when they thought fightng the Super D-Reaper was bad enough they now have to deal with a even deadlier version now that the D-Reaper is in her true form. All that I can say is that the battles in the next few chapters will be ones not worthing missing.
fett chapter 20 . 11/24/2003
Going inside of D-reaper sure is a strange plan. Atleast it looks like they get to save their friends.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 20 . 11/24/2003
Ah well. At least they've got the Digi-cores.

So much for Kaiser X. He never even got to use his main attacks...
Anthony1 chapter 20 . 11/23/2003
This was a interesting chapter with both Omega X and Metalla X actually inside the body of the D-Reaper. But with you saying that the worst has yet to come it seems that it will be some time until things look up for the heros.
Digi fan chapter 19 . 11/23/2003
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one. update soon.
fett chapter 19 . 11/23/2003
This was a great chapter. The fight between D-reaper and Kaiser X was neat.
Anthony1 chapter 19 . 11/22/2003
Kaiser X officially debuted in this chapter and what a way to do so. The figtht between him and D-Reaper was great and it will only get better with the future chapters.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 19 . 11/22/2003
The Life Bomb Again? That thing is so over-rated, it makes Mummymon look good.

Re Kaiser X: You're welcome.

Great chapter.
Anthony1 chapter 18 . 11/21/2003
Even with Omega X and Metalla X working together they weren't able to stop the D-Reaper. Maybe now that they are joined together they will come out victorious.
fett chapter 18 . 11/21/2003
It's great to see Metalla X return. His fusion with Omega X sounds impressive.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 18 . 11/21/2003
*sigh* I hope NOW Yamato finally gets it.

Kaiser X, huh?