Reviews for DFusion Tamers: DReaper Saga Rewrite
Digi fan chapter 12 . 11/8/2003
Great chapter, update soon.
Anthony1 chapter 12 . 11/8/2003
It looks like the DigiDestined/Tamers are getting some unexpected help from Inuyasha and two Sailor Scouts. Lets also not forget that Beelzebumon will be coming to lend a hand as well. Until next time, see ya.
fett chapter 11 . 11/7/2003
The subplot with Ken and Ryo is getting interesting. Also, now that the D-Reaper has reached it's full potential it looks like the digidestined/tamers are going to be in for one extremely hard time.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
i bet celesta x, wardramon and Omega X3 Gonna Get Thier Ass Kicked From D-Reaper(FinalForm) Or What ever you called it
Anonymous chapter 10 . 11/6/2003
"Celesta X and War Angemon looked over at each other as they prepare to start the real fusion technique." and "Am I really able to fuse with TK? Only one way to find out," Celesta X said to herself.

Did you forget to replace Celesta X with Imperialdramon in the above 2 sentences since you've already established that TK is going to fused with Davis instead of Kari.

The fusion's name is Daikeru, I would've preferred Tasuke. Oh well. At least WarDramon is better name, though.

"Soon the thirty-minute limit was beginning to expire; Buddamon sits up from his meditation and goes walking over towards War Celesta."

Don't you mean WarDramon instead of War Celesta?

War Dramon was beginning to glow white and her body was starting to separate apart.

Don't you mean his, considering the War Dramon is male, instead of her?

Pink auras?

"Buddmaon quicjly runs over to stop them."

Guess you probably means "Buddamon quickly...

There are some other typos in this fics but they're minor.
Anthony1 chapter 11 . 11/6/2003
Man, it was tough enough to face off against the D-Reaper in her previous form but now they have to fight off against an even stronger form. Lets not forget about the D-Reaper mass that is coming city. Definitely the heros have their hands full.
AnT chapter 11 . 11/6/2003
I'm not worried about D-Reaper; its Millenniummon I'm fearing about. Does Wormmon sense the power of that beast inside of Monodramon? Maybe we'll see that god beast in action against the D-Reaper, then we'll see who's stronger.

I haven't seen a anime cameo for a while. I knew they were a waste.

As for Takato, I remember in the original of your story, he got taken out and Tai took the credit. I mean, most of the story revolved around him than Tai. He should've dealt with the final blow or finsihed it with Tai. I mean, dude he has the Hazard!

Oh and I'm planning on making Digimon vs. Capcom. I know, when will I stop when I don't even finish a story? When the thoughts in my head stops! Hey think of it; Hazard vs. the Dark Hadou.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 10 . 11/6/2003
Good chapter, but you need to be more careful with your editing. There are quite a few bits in the chapter that still have War Celesta instead of War Dramon.

Personally I thought Rosemon would be a Fusion (like Paildramon etc), but never mind.
Anthony1 chapter 10 . 11/5/2003
It looks like the story will be somewhat spilt into two different ones as the Tamers will deal with the D-Reaper mass and the DigiDestined deal with the actually form of the D-Reaper. Whatever the case it is obvious that this story is just getting better.
fett chapter 10 . 11/5/2003
I never expected Lillymon to reach her mega form. War dramon was neat but overly cocky. I hoped he learned his lesson so that he doesn't make the same mistake twice.
AnT chapter 9 . 10/31/2003
Not bad...hey did you know that I'd put up a new chapter of Digimon Tribute?
Fett chapter 9 . 10/31/2003
Omega X's fight was good. It was nice to see Pikkan added to the the list of characters in this story.
fett chapter 8 . 10/31/2003
Omega X level 3 sure seems impressive. The subplot with Demon is getting more intriging and I can't wait to see what that leads to.
Anthony1 chapter 9 . 10/31/2003
What a great battle between Omega X level three and D-Reaper. With the match put on hold for the moment it will soon be up to the fusion form of Davis and TK to stop the D-Reaper.
Digi fan chapter 8 . 10/30/2003
This new version is much better then your last one. can't wait till the next chapter, unfortunitly I wont be able to read it for another week. I'm going on my yearly vacation.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »