Reviews for DFusion Tamers: DReaper Saga Rewrite
fett chapter 4 . 10/24/2003
That was a great fight. It's ashame it had to end with Metalla X sacraficing his life. Atleast he was doing it for all of the right reasons, instead of for his pride.
Anthony1 chapter 4 . 10/23/2003
What a heart felt moment that was. It was awesome to see Matt sacrifice himself so that the ones that he cares about would live. But was he about to get the job done is the question.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 4 . 10/23/2003
Great chapter, though everyone knew where it was going...
Alan Wilkinson chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
Never mind Matt; why can't Imperial Dramon fight?
fett chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
I can't wait to see how the fight between Metalla X and D-reaper goes.
Anthony1 chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
As much as I enjoyed this chapter I have to say that I can't wait until the next one since it will have one of the most greatest moments in this entire series. Have it out soon if you can.
Digi fan chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
Can Metalla X beat D-reaper? Update soon.
Anthony1 chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
The DReaper is free and already it has shown that it is something to be worried about after what it has done so far. Keep up the good work on this and your other digimon story. Also, I can't wait until you put that YuGiOh/Tamers/Frontier crossover story on . It will most certainly a story to read.
fett chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
Now that D-reaper is released it sure is proving to be tough despite it's innocence behavior.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
So, not in Jeri's image then?
fett chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
The conclusion to Gallantmon's fight with Beelzebumon was nice. It was also nice to finally get to see what D-reaper looks like.
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Despite their best efforts, our heros were not able to stop the DReaper from being awaken. Now the chances of them winning let alone surviving have slim down to a small margin.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7