Reviews for Daddy's Girl
Alex chapter 1 . 7/15
This story is tough to not cry about it especially listening too the sonf safe and sound by Taylor swift;-;
Alex chapter 13 . 7/15
Don't mind me just crying in the reveiws. ;-;
Bloomius chapter 5 . 4/13
So FUNNY!
gabyreader129 chapter 2 . 1/19
This. Is halereius and good fanfic
gabyreader129 chapter 1 . 1/19
I have read a ton of fanfic. And I got to say this so far is my faveorite better then. Leaning on the enemy or sayain warrior . Keep on writeing
In the anime Dragon ball GT, Bra didn't end up with Goten and Trunks didn't end up with Pan. From the last episode of GT when Vegeta Jr's mom met didn't know Pan. Well if Trunks married Pan or Bra married Goten, Vegeta jr's mon must have known Pan right? If they were relative. I don't like when People pair Bra with Goten or Pan with Trunks. They're like 12 years old different. As you write Bra was 13 when she dated 23 year old Goten. Wouldn't it make Goten to be a pedophile? As I remember Goten had a girlfriend. Her name was Velease right?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/6/2015
I don't like the ending when VEGETA had to die he was the person who set the whole thing up like...y he had to die...ugh of it was ok
Liz chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
That was awesome I'm still crying I love vegeta so much. He's my favorite character in dbz through the whole series. You did good. Just no more vegeta dying at all. To all those vegeta lovers like me it kills me to know that he's made up and has a very very sexual life w/bulma.
ja chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Hard to review after one chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
bulla is pragnant and vegeta has cancer probobly
Lol girl 13456789 chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
NICE CHAPTER
NinjaWhisper chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
The fact that Bra's first word is woman cracked me up so bad. It is brilliant!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
is this real that vegeta and goku died early?
ConfusedReviewer chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
Only 1 question came to mind as I read this, what happened to the dragon apps?
thesayenprincess chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
i liked that you put vegeta out of charifter in some parts. it was very interesting.