Reviews for Daddy's Girl
Lol girl 13456789 chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
NICE CHAPTER
NinjaWhisper chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
The fact that Bra's first word is woman cracked me up so bad. It is brilliant!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
is this real that vegeta and goku died early?
ConfusedReviewer chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
Only 1 question came to mind as I read this, what happened to the dragon apps?
thesayenprincess chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
i liked that you put vegeta out of charifter in some parts. it was very interesting.
Jessy chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
I love this story:-) but u almost made me cry at this last chapter:'(
sfd chapter 13 . 12/9/2011
awsome
BRA chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
(sob) that mad me cry it was so sweet the flash backs before he died omg i cant tack it it was so sad i crid a lot (sniff) this is the sadest story i have ever heird your the best .all of the flash backs end up at the the grave well he did love her could you mack more plz for your number one fan i will come back in a year our a month or so just plz for every one i am still crying to plz find it in your heart to mack more plz bye and i will be checking in. sinserly your 1# fan sydney
Guest chapter 13 . 5/5/2011
HOW COULD YOU KILL VEGETA?WHY OH WHY WOULD YOU KILL HIM? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!(besides that part, it was pretty good...)
Jurnie-Moon chapter 13 . 11/18/2010
Hmmm... O.K. First of all u made Vegeta seem like a totally different person then what he was because the Vegeta in ure story was the Vegeta before the Buu saga after the Buu saga he changed into a different person. Second u kill him off in the end with him gettin sick and thirdly the end made no sense what so ever. Liked the story hated the ending but good job.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 13 . 6/25/2010
this was an awesome story...though what was with pan getting pregnant and falling off the face of the earth
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
awwwww omg he cryed...sorta
darkryubaby chapter 13 . 6/30/2009
that kinda didn't make sense in the end. it's 100 yrs later. vegeta jr would be more likely to be Bra's grandson then son. everyone, especially chichi, gohan and videl should be dead.
LuvleeCookieChan chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
aw veggie's getting all sentimental...
KKM chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
I loved this story so much! I cried at the end though... it was so sad. Great job!