Reviews for Lilith
Welshwitch-star chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
I have recently joined Veresna’s group and found the files there. I have started with you short torture story of Lucius and I just wanted to leave you a review. I’ve also started with Tea today but I’ll leave you a review when I finish it.
It was mind blowing (understatement). Poor Lucius… (not). I like to torture and kill Lucius myself in my own story. LOL
The atmosphere of your story was very intense and so well written. I felt as though I was in the room with them and it filled my with apprehension, fear and a smile too. The smile was because I felt the succubus’ emotions.
I like bastard!Snape, actually. I have deliciously enjoyed this story.
Thank you.
enlightenedkitty chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
OH MY GOD! That was so fucking fantastic! (Sorry for the excessive use of cursing, but I really cannot express this any other way!) I just happened on to your profile and decided to read the most recent, partially because it was a one-shot ... but it was incredible!

It's so rare to find an author on who can actually write worth a damn ... or one who isn't a teenager. I'll definitely be back to check out your other stories. You made it to my favorite authors list, something not easily accomplished after one story!
pandemonium black chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Nice! Glad to see you're alive! LoL! I like these little Malfoy torture ficlets...

giova chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
This looks to be very interesting, but i am not finding the rest. Will have to look harder,I suppose.