Reviews for What Happened to Normal?
Smh chapter 38 . 7/9/2012
This had to do with everyone but InuYasha and Kagome.. Other than that, it was okay.
Random Dice chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
wow
kelsie chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
that was great!
The ISIMS chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
I feel bad for Miroku.
Kouga's Archi chapter 38 . 1/27/2007
Great story demo did kag soshite(and) inuyasha get together at the owari(end) or not ... i might have missed it... GREAT story though i loved it!
Raine44354 chapter 38 . 11/13/2006
it was good, it took me like 2 1/2 days to finish it but it was good.

oh... ya...

Inu ears are so KAWAII!
star555555528 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
OMG i love ur story. i really hope you make a sequal. i cant wait 2 read more of your work.
The Black Rose Murderer chapter 38 . 10/30/2005
cool
bobalina chapter 38 . 10/23/2005
E! I love this story...Incidentally, dunno if you care about nit-picky crud like this, but you refer to the Tetsusaiga as a sword in chapter thirty, when Naraku reveals that it..uh.."subdues" his youkai blood...and because I'm forgetful like that, I forgot that this story DOESN'T take place in feudal Japan...So I got vuury confounded...Keep writing!

Catch ya on the flip side,

bobalina

P.S. Sesshoumaru as a gamer is so CUTE!
bloodyhanyou chapter 38 . 8/26/2005
is ther gunna be anymore writting done on your fanfic what happened to normal? i really would like to know because this fanfic is rather inticing and i liked it alot could you email and maybey we could talk fanfiction? im

i would love it if you returned my email request just so i knmow you read your reveiws lolz thank you for hearing me out~ your loyal fan hentai killer a.k.a~ fiona-chan
Ukara07 chapter 22 . 8/5/2005
Ooh I know! When 'Jakotsu" 'died,' there was no shard.
Tara Sutton chapter 11 . 8/4/2005
This story was a real good one. I will enjoy reading it again and again. This is a really good story if you are into demons and stuff like I am. This is a real interesting story and I enthralled, you put in very nice detail (Yes even including the gorey parts) but all in all this was a real nice story!
Cutie Pie Hentai chapter 22 . 2/28/2005
Just got done reading the Kagura/Jakotsu battle..they didn't remove a shard from Jakotsu and he didn't turn into a wittle pile 'o dust...right? Do I get a cookie now? :) Started reading this today- good stuff...off to the next chapter...
TinyClownBean1 chapter 38 . 9/8/2004
Well I just read your entire fic and it was awesome! Loved it...what happened to Shippo? Did they get hitched? Well I would like to know. Ne ways great story you rule!
BloodRoseOTDemon chapter 38 . 8/31/2004
wow great story it took me 3 days to read with school and homework and friends over.