Reviews for Aye, Aye, Captain!
brolly501 chapter 11 . 1/18/2008
good story needed more rum
Creepy Draken chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
I really must apologize for being so utterly neglegent as to not give you a review for the previous chapter, but the truth is that I found this story's predecessor just yesterday, worked an eight hour shift, and haven't stopped reading it since. I am determined to finish it soon. I shall review a couple more times, but I cannot make that much noise typing at this hour of the night. My Dear brother will awaken, and as such I must be quiet.
Andi Horton chapter 11 . 4/22/2006
*wanders in, blinking*

You finished it! Goodness, I've missed stuffs, haven't I? Well I'm glad I caught up . . . and babies! Oh, there's BABIES! *snuggles babies, sighs longingly*

Yeah, the biological clock is running about twenty years ahead of time. But I loved reading the end- I've enjoyed it all along the way and I'm so glad to see you guys - well - more or less settled, at least!
Ecila chapter 11 . 12/11/2005
ARH! it's finished! mon dieu! je lurve it!
Christine chapter 11 . 9/2/2005
Ha ha ha! Holy Cow! So I have more kids then everyone? I most likely would, after all I come from a big family and I would be able to afford a nanny!

I totally love the story! WOuld have perferred it 2 years ago, but since you had told me you had given up on it I guess i can't be to pick now can I?

Great job Miss Sparrow!
TriGemini chapter 11 . 7/31/2005
OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FINALLY DONE!

I wanna cry(sniffing and trying to wipe away tears),

oh well, it was a wonderful story while it lasted.

Not to mention, how everybody got together for one big reunion. But at least everybody was happy with the lives they had managed to have. Anyway, I'll always be wondering on how the girls' would get back to their time though. However, eitherway this story was abosolute great and I enjoyed it very, very, very much.

Also, a job well done and congratulations for actually finishing it, too. Again, with the praise I really enjoyed reading this story. No matter what it always kept me in supsense and amused me greatly.

So, again great story. Simply great!
leggy freak003 chapter 11 . 7/31/2005
that was AWSOME! I loved it. though i do hope you'll do at least a few chapters about the kids... mabey a one-shot or two. its just a thought. absolutly wonderful story though.

leggy freak 003
morph chapter 11 . 7/31/2005
OMG! It's done! Wedding boom! Baby boom! Everyone's getting hitched/reproducing! :D These last few chapters are great. I read them with the POTC soundtrack blaring in my ears from my new iPod. :) Congrats on finishing this fic and good luck in the future!
Sweet A.K chapter 10 . 7/30/2005
You're evil... you know that?

(see other review)

Amanda
TriGemini chapter 10 . 7/30/2005
Another great chapter!

It's very interesting how things wound up in the end for everyone. At least, everybody is happy.

Which is really a good thing. So, looking forward to the epilogue.

So, until then.
TriGemini chapter 9 . 7/30/2005
YEAH, YOU UPDATED!

Can't blame Jack for being a trifle upset with Heather for disappearing like she did and perhaps he did overreact a tad bit, but I suppose he was a bit worried.

Although, I thought the best line from Heather was, I sighed. “Went drinking, actually. Got in a bar fight, got thrown in prison, got recognized, got branded, got released, walked home, got snatched up by you, got my rum stolen, got annoyed. Can I have my rum back now?”

Also, I'm quite surprised at the news Christine and Edwards engangement. But I suppose that was bound to happen...wasn't it. Heck, even Parsons managed to snatch himself someone, as well. Although, I don't think it's the same in that perspective. But at least, he's got his mind of Heather.

Anyway, another great chapter, as usual.

Looking forward to more. So, until then.

Also, P.S.: Plz update as soon as you can.

I wanna know what's going to happen next.

Again, until then.
Sweet A.K chapter 9 . 7/30/2005
Well, well, well, look who decided to finally write another chapter! lol! Like I'm one to talk, but whatever. This was good, except for the sickening sweet part with Snorrington and Christine. lol! That was great! So, what has Jack been doing that kept you so destracted from writting for so long? Hm? *laughs* Well, anyway, update again soon!

Amanda
Kery J. Wales chapter 8 . 6/9/2005
Well, excellently done. I know I've never reviewed before, but I've been a reader for a while. To make a long story short my computer refuses to review. At any rate... I like your writing. You're good. And everyone is in character. You are entirely forgiven for taking so long, I know it's near impossiblw sometimes to get a chapter out. I don't think my PoTC fic has been updated in a year either. Anyways, this is encouragement for you to bring us another chapter, hopefully soon.

Ta,

Kery J. Wales
leggy freak003 chapter 8 . 5/27/2005
this is a good story. update soon. i loved the first one and realy want to read more on this one. hurry up, its May and the last update was in January
VagrantCandy chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
Finally! You're right, it was bad to leave your fic for so long...but I forgive you. just don't do it again. ;) Now type away!