Reviews for The Ohsukah Tournament
Tensi-Notia chapter 20 . 9/1/2005
towel, i LOVE your fics! you MUSHT update!

lynea: yes! you must!

i love how you write it as if it really were the show! that's so cool!

hiei: may i ask WHY one of the characters is obsessed with me?

lynn: because millions of fangirls are around the world.

hiei: hn. i have some work to do...

lynn: no you CANNOT kill any of them.

hiei: damn it.

me: haha! *gulp*

hiei: *has sword to my throat* shut..up.

me: ok... i'll go now.

lynn: yea, this has been dragged on for long enough.
HarmonyHanyou chapter 20 . 2/28/2005
O.O CONTINUE! THIS IS WICKED EXCITING! I like you keep throwing in little surprises like that!
HarmonyHanyou chapter 15 . 2/27/2005
a good story.. hm... OH! I think I remember what it's called.. uh Confessions of a Broken Heart or something like that in the IY catagory. GO to my bio and look it up under faves!
Elyndewen Startree chapter 20 . 2/26/2005 is funny when you make it up. That being a specific you.

HarmonyHanyou chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
Oh man. I am SO PISSED OFF at MYSELF for not reading this earlier. You have a nack for making people laugh!

"And five teams fall to the passing ambulance! Team Urameshi is still in the lead-they must have a licensed driver!"
KuramaIsFine chapter 20 . 12/9/2004
YOU SO CANNOT LEAVE IT THERE! UPDATE *rabid fangirls that want more Youko, Suichii, Hiei, and Yusuke. Oh there's 1 fan girl for Kuwabara. Attack Evil Towel.* *holds them back* If we kill her we won't get anymore.
KuramaIsFine chapter 19 . 12/9/2004
The sleeping arangements are hilarious. OMG they'd better hurry!
KuramaIsFine chapter 18 . 12/8/2004
You really like reviews. But so do I. Reviews make the world go round! So do smiles, hugs, and plushies. And hiei dollies.

Hiei: I'm going to kill you.

KIF: No your not. I made it so you could kill kuwa.

Hiei: ...
KuramaIsFine chapter 17 . 12/8/2004
oro. Very good. I love it. Characters are in character. Nicely done. And fights. Your fights are really good. You don't make it to easy like a lot of peoples. Very very good.
Bluespark chapter 20 . 12/7/2004
-is laughing her head off- Lol, they're almost ALWAYS late aren't they? Hey, do you mind emailing the list you got of all those fics? Mainly the Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho ones? Awesome story by the way, now I've just got to go check out the others... Update soon!
KuramaIsFine chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
*on floor about to die* I'm so like Arashi it's not even funny. I'd make a mallet and hit random ppl. hehe And sugar is very good. And I can see myself forgetting I'm about to die. I believe I'm gonna enjoy being an old woman.
KuramaIsFine chapter 5 . 12/7/2004
wow I act like Arashi. That's kinda scary. I'm probally a little more hyper though. SUGAR I love sugar sugar is good sugar is healthy. *cough cough* Well great chapter I love it. Your story is really really good. arigato thanks for writing it! ja ne
KuramaIsFine chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
OMG that was hilarious. I don't want to go to demon world if they have cars. That'd be scary. Only if Kurama was the only one driving. Great story! Kya I love itl
KuramaIsFine chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
Interesting. I see a good plot somewhere in here. Hiei in yellow feathers is funny.
KuramaIsFine chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
(that is my username at school can't login)

O.O another one. lol Haha Sux to be them. I can't wait to see how this one plays out . lol They always seem to get in the weirdest predicaments. I'm gonna read the next chappie now.