Reviews for Silent Spirit
Groovyjellyfish chapter 13 . 7/12/2004
Omg, this is amazing, fanfic doesn't get much better than this.

Just...just wow. That was really powerful but understated so it was very touching.

Best OC i've read so far.

This puts my own little story to shame but would it be too cheeky to ask for a review?

This reminds me slightly of a book called Doomspell by Cliff McNish. Read it? Not really like it that much, but with the parrallel worlds and it has the same kind of epic atmosphere.

Anywho...Well done, this was brilliant, the poetry/song stuff was perfect as well. (is it a real song?)

Groovyjellyfish chapter 4 . 7/12/2004
oh, freaky. Just after i reviewed Chp.3 i went downstairs to get some Jaffa cakes (yum) and play my oboe, thinking at the same time whether i could incorporate it into a fanfic or if anyone else had ever done that.

Soz, me getting a bit overexcited, i'm a bit bored today. This story's really cool though, i hope it's an oboe, even though not many people know what they are. :-) one of my friends thought an oboe was a digeridoo!

Sorry, enough rambling, i'm going to read the rest of this story.

yum, Jaffa cakes...
Groovyjellyfish chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
I love this. I love Spirit, and Amanda.

I read this just after reading the slightly crushing representation of OC fanfics by Greygoalie, and then this was on their favourite stories list.

Thankyou for proving without doubt that not all OC's are pathetic, some of them are actually really really good. I was getting a bit insecure about my own OC.

Can't wait to read on...

princess-sunshine2003 chapter 13 . 7/9/2004
I don't know when I've been more emotionally moved by a story. You are an INCREDIBLE writer and I cannot wait to read what else you care to write.
Reviewer chapter 13 . 5/23/2004
this is a very good story. meaningful, but not depressing. great work!
Nya chapter 13 . 5/22/2004
Wow. That's beautiful, truly beautiful. I loved the ending especially, it was sad yet sweet. Perhaps I felt that you rushed through the climax a bit, considering how much time you spent building up to it, but all in all, it was a very good story.
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 13 . 5/10/2004
Very good conclusion. The ending was bittersweet, but at least mutants got the rights they deserved. I'd like more stories please.
Dark Angel 4523 chapter 13 . 5/9/2004
Wow, thar was great!
shukuchi chapter 13 . 5/9/2004
that's so sad! the poem at the end was perfect, though. really great fanfic, write much more!
shukuchi chapter 12 . 5/7/2004
aww... very dramatic. great descriptions! update more!
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 12 . 5/7/2004
Hmm, this is rather interesting. What's going to happen next? How is everyone at the mansion going to react when they hear the news tht Stryker is defeated again?
Celeste chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
You must realy care for your friend Caitlin to dedicate it to her... wow... I love your writing...seriously! its great!
shukuchi chapter 11 . 3/22/2004
very interesting! nice concepts, good job not explaining the afterlife. write more soon!
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 11 . 3/22/2004
Hm. So, what's Spy going to do?
tikitikirevenge chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I have no complaints about this story: it's not a typical OC story. But, you don't seem to be posting new chapters very regularly, most authors add a new chapter once every 3 weeks.
Keep up with the good work, though!