Reviews for Love My Baby
akita21 chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
I like the story very much so far and look forward to upcoming chapters. By the way, I understand how busy things must be for you. My mother has acute diabetes and she must have lap - band surgery. My grandma on my dad's side had a very hard time with dimensia in her last few years of life. I know what it's like trying to balance school, homework, and taking care of relatives all at once. The only reason I didn't have a job was because I simply couldn't find one and it also takes me about twice as long to do some of the things other people do, such as math or chores and I couldn't handle a job at the time. Hang in there and I'm sure things will get better. I don't know if you believe in God, but if you do then you should pray. I will pray for you that things will get better and easier for you. I know my review is more about your personal life than the story and I am not trying to indtrude, but I noticed you were really annoyed at the reviewers and I thought you deserve to get a review that isn't just bugging you to work harder when you don't have the time.
StormOfTheWinter'sEye chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Awsomeness! I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON! oh, ps; what's her name?
XxChannyluverxX chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
What about Ayame isn't she gonna be sad ?
xFlipJamsx chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
please update the story. i really want to know what happens.
kate chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
Please put up chapter 10 up soon and hurry
246Nakuro chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
I love it! Inuyasha is such an idiot! Please do more!
doublejointedbackflip2c7 chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
EPA! Yous should've made Kagome more f*ing violent
TheHeartMaker chapter 9 . 2/25/2009
Ah! Kawaii!

This is adorable. It's short- true, but so adorable!

I love it... Keep up with the good work! You made my day lol x
The Black Flame Phoenix chapter 9 . 10/29/2008
please update this soon.
Evlwolf chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
Good story! The shorter chapters are a god-send, thank you! I cant wait for more!
flamingo174 chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
I love this story and I think it should be inuyasha and Kagome all the way okay well hope you have time to write more I LOVE this story so much!
flamingo174 chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
I love this I wish you would update soon because you are doing a great job and I just love this story ah please update
Katyann chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
write more dammit
XxcherrycolaxX chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
i want to find out what happenes next but try to make the chapers longer
Nami-Wave chapter 9 . 1/5/2007