Reviews for One Night
ilovedana53 chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
I loved it. so happy that Audrey is willing to try
ilovedana53 chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
loving it. Sarah is a true B**ch in this, she wants everyone attention on her and by looking in Liz medical files she broke the law. Audrey needs to stop taking everything sarah says at face value. love that Jason told Carly to can it.
lrobinson01 chapter 14 . 11/23/2009
Beautiful story!
maliek chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
Loved the story ! Keep it up~
Jasonlizfan4ever chapter 14 . 8/17/2005
no a bike ride would not be determental while preggy my mother was on a back of a hog when she was 8 months preggy with me it just gets unpleasent the father along you get space wise
chawkchic chapter 14 . 12/11/2004
I so wish GH woulda followed your path rather than the stupid one they did. That was a good story. Thanks for sharing. :)
amanda chapter 14 . 12/6/2004
please don't end the story here. i want to know how it i love this story.
Liasonfan1 chapter 14 . 12/6/2004
Will there be a sequel. I would like to see what happens when she gives birth, when they get married and when they move into that house. I loved it. I hope you can continuw at least with a couple of chapters after this one. Thanks for sharing.
Liasonfan1 chapter 13 . 12/6/2004
I wish Jason had been a little more brutal to Carly and remind her that she once betrayed him. I loved the chapter and the doctor visit.
Liasonfan1 chapter 12 . 12/6/2004
That was a great chapter. I am glad that liz and Jason made up. I love the angst. I wonder if the voice behind her was that of Jason Morgan's. I could just about see the look on Audrey's face.
Liasonfan1 chapter 11 . 12/6/2004
I love this story. I am so glad that Jason is the father of liz baby. Update soon.
laisonfan1 chapter 11 . 12/6/2004
I love this fiction. I am so glad the baby is Jason's and not Lucky's. Sarah is such a witch. I love that Jason will stand by Elizabeth no matter what. Thanks for sharing.
LiasonFan2 chapter 14 . 12/6/2004
aw finally I missed this story so much great job on wrinting it so sad to see it end

write more very soon

P
Caraluna chapter 14 . 12/6/2004
So that's it? No more? Done? Oh well, it was an amazing story. I loved it! You did an amazing job writing from Elizabeth's POV. That last chapter was so cute... "Jason Morgan, a closet romantic" that made me laugh, but it's so true. Great Job! Thanks for charing this story with us...
lily chapter 14 . 12/5/2004
I loved the story but I do believe that you need an epilogue to it. I want to here about the wedding and the birth of the baby.. If it is a boy or girl, or even twins for that matter. What is the baby's name and what the house looks like...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »