Reviews for Safety Pin
LadyLefaye chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Interesting story. I've only watched the anime, but this makes me wanna go read the manga.
Tony chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Aw, that was just so feckin' cute, heh. No really, I enjoyed it! I actually find the whole George/Arashi pairing cute. I've also noticed not many people write about that pairing. I think the story was excellent and I hope you write another story about them. You're a good writer, so keep up the good work! Later. _
Powerbunny chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Very interesting, I especially liked the ending. Was this a stand alone or are you going to write more? In any case I enjoyed it. I'd like to see you write more about these two together. A lot of people write stories with GeorgexArashi but some of them aren't very good, this was definitely one of the good ones.
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
He... George and Arashi make the best couple!

I'm working on a Paradise Kiss website and would love to post your fanfiction there. Would that be ok? Feel free to email me at about this.
parakiss4-ever chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
omg i apsolutly (sory can't spell) LOVE your storry i hope you right more!-
Elendor the non signed in chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
you rock my friend, you simply do. but you need to write more, yes, lots more, and then I shall love you.

great writing style, Arashi and George forever!

LiLPuPpyDoG chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
okz...dis story is a lil diffrent from the others...which makes it soo good. i hope u continue! i think, or maybez that should be the ending. but anywayzm it was a long fanfic which is good.
meeeeeg chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
gahahaha! that was great! i lurved it darling. -nodnod- i love your style. simply splendid. george and arashi...-drools-