Reviews for Torment Not The Child
Halwen the Great Elven Warrior chapter 4 . 3/29
awwww... so cute! i wonder how and when leggy will become that way more 'prim and proper' prince we all knew him to be before we started reading of his childlife.
Halwen the Great Elven Warrior chapter 3 . 3/29
DON'T KILL HIM!EVERYONE LOVES THAT LITTLE LEGGY!
For Ithilien chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Wow... Good aim and shot, Legolas! Sorry Beregund...
BrightGreenNails chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Three words: Best. Ending. EVER!
BrightGreenNails chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!? WHAT"S GOING TO HAAAAAAAAAAPEN!?
Allie Danger chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Ajaajjaja awesome
hypertonic chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
awww! XD
BlackGalore3 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I loved this story! Brotherly love is so adorable. While your grammar and spelling is quite good and your overall story line is well developed the thoughts and sentences themselves are not extremely complex, but that comes with practice so keep writing.
Nim3Hunters9LGA chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
awww poor Legolas :(
Im glad he's okay.
Nice story :3
Nim3Hunters9LGA
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
NOOO OUT OF TISSUES I will EAT Dior for being evil. You write REALLY well because not many things make me cry. Great emotion!
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
NOOOO DON'T DROWN nice cliffy btw!
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
AWWW running out of tissues POOOOR LEGGY gotta know what happens!
TITANSTEENCRACKWEEDNPOTPOTTER chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
yay!child swearing!although my 5 year old sister has known about"ass"for a year thanks to "pretty fly for a white guy" by the U N THE OFFSPRING ARE AWESOME!
Arlya chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
:') brilliant ending.

i cant believe people can ever be so horrible. nice thoughts behind the story. x
Ranuel chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Your stories are well written and well researched. You have your own style but you fit your stories into the Tolkien's world perfectly. The only critisim I have is that I would have liked to see this story develop more slowly with more tension but a story takes as long as it takes and the story as presented is a good read and very enjoyable.