Reviews for Visiting Azkaban
Panur chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I just wanted to leave a small note to let you know that this is the story that years after I had forgotten about draco/ginny, still remains in my mind and makes me love the pairing.

You made me love Ginny back when she was still no one, and this is absolutely my favorite story about this pairing, thank you for writing it!
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
So it sounds like it is over and everything but it doesn't say complete and I really really hope that that means you will be writing more eventually, but at the same time I'm trying to squash t down so as not to be disappointed if you don't. I love how you portrayed the characers especially Ginny. Please write more of this? Like just an afterthought type deal, how it all worked out or whatever.

Much love and thanks

Georgenia chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I liked the Ginny and Lucius conversation.
lena chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I stumbled upon this one afternoon, and was very happy to find something of yours I hadn't read umpteen times over at Draco and I love your slightly underhanded ginny and the fleshing out of someone who always seems to be the monochromatice bad guy.
araisene chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Ginny is so very Slytherin in this fanfiction that it's so amusing to see her converse with the man who embraces the characteristics and traits as much as Lucius does. Charming and humorous fic, indeed. (:
rockergurl13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
this was very good. i'm not doing all capital letters or alot of ! bacuase this story was so good, it deserves a sort of silent admiration. seriously, you caught everyone's character well and i loved how you made them act. Lucius and Ginny for example, not saints but not devils. smart humans. this will be going on my favorites list.
PammaPoo chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Oh, wow. This story line is truly amazing. Never have i read this side of Lucius Malfoy before. He's so gentle to his love once, it's so good to read this side of him. I just wish it waesn't a one shot fic, but too bad it is... Your very talented, please write more, it'll be really sad if you don't. Your talent is not something you sould hide.
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Great , great fic
pyrojaniac chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
This was a nice one-shot. I like Ginny coming through for Lucius although she seems just a bit OOC. Good job.

-D. Hamadryad
Gusha chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Yes, dimensionality does suit him. Glad to see he's still and evil git.
Lily chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Your fanfics don't make ginny seem sweet but they also keep her from becoming a crazy maniacal bitch. Nice
miz chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Pretty devious... nice
slate-one chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Dear Mynuet:
Did you send me an email a day or so back? Because if you did then I accidently deleted it. Sorry, please re-sende with subject of "Visiting Azkaban". I just did not know who a Sharlene Frank was, so I though it was just some spam email, please forgive me.
Lexy chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Ok, so this isn't the usual fics. I read, but I must say this was really good. I enjoyed reading it, it was worth clicking on and worth reviewing, so in my book thats diffinatly good. I liked the way you portrayed the characters and your plot was unusual, yet well thought out. I can't wait to read another one of your fics soon, by the way were you ever considering continuing this?
slateone chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Dear Mynuet:
What is it with you? Are you the King/Queen of the one chapter fan ficcy writers? Only 12 of your 37 stories are more than 1 chapter long. What are you afraid of? I have taken a look at everything you have written and for some reason you have this "lets just give them a taste and then leave them dying for more".
I mean come off it, this story is dying for a sequel. I love your characterization of Ginny and Lucius Malfoy, but I want more. There are so few stories out there with Lucius Malfoy where he is not a flat one dimensional semi evil buffoon. Please please write a sequel that is longer.
P.S. Are you reading "Not for Sale" by Escaped?
Her Lucius Malfoy is deliciously evil. Also read anything by Lady Rhiyana her "Footprints" has very good example of a aristocratic Lucius Malfoy.
If you are not too busy email I have more questions.