Reviews for It's a Start
Cindy Vortex chapter 1 . 3/30
Cindy Vortex was in a mood and whenever Cindy Vortex was in a mood, especially a really bad and miserable one, she made everybody else, especially smartest boys including Jimmy around her just as miserable and unhappy as she was. She woke up at 9:30 feeling crummy. When her father made her pancakes for breakfast she "harrumphed" and pushed the plate away, saying that she wasn't very hungry. Mr. Vortex saw that her little Cindy was in one of her moods and sighed. "Honey, do you want anything to drink for breakfast-" "Go away." Cindy growled with pure disgust. Mr. Vortex frowned. "Now young lady, that's not very polite. Just because-" "You're not the boss of me!" Cindy yelled, jumping down from her chair and storming off. Mr. Vortex sighed and sat down in the chair. He sipped her coffee, wishing that he could say something, ANYTHING that would make Cindy behave better and have a better attitude. Cindy stormed to her room, got dressed in record speed, and then snuck out of her house from the tree that grew near her window, not wanting to see Jimmy's, Sarah's, Carl's nor Sheen's faces again. She carefully made her way down from the tree. She finally climbed down and walked across the grass, around the house and down the street, deciding to go anywhere and anywhere else she wants wherever and wherever else she never ever even want nor had to accidentally run into any of her enemies/rivals nor any of her other enemies ever again.
Cindy haters chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
The next day, Cindy awoke in her room with her face aching from all of the slapping it had taken the day before. She wailed as she felt her face. There were slap marks. Her nurse had aided to them while she slept and a large breakfast had been prepared by the servants. Cindy walked to her mirror and looked at herself as she ran her hands over her face. It reminded her of yesterday's incident and caused her to grow angry at her worst enemies. "Good morning, Miss Vortex. I have your breakfast, specially prepared for a poor little girl who had a rough day. This is a small feast, prepared just for you, Miss Vortex!" It was her servant bringing her a grand breakfast. Cindy said nothing, but fumed, sulked, glowered, scowled with pure rage and disgust as she continued to look at her face in the mirror wondering if her enemies really thought that about her. "Cindy ... Come and get your delicious meal." She took Cindy under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal. Cindy finally snapped. "I don't want this!" Cindy yelled angrily. "But Cindy, the others and I spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived back from yesterday. What happened yesterday, Cindy?" They looked at each other. One of them began to lift Cindy onto the chair so that she could spoon-feed her. "You love our meals, Cindy." She said as she moved the spoon towards Cindy's mouth. "Here it is comes ... open wide ... just take small little bites–" Cindy knocked the spoon out of her hand. She threw her plate across the room. Then she got up on the table and began ruining the food, squashing the fruits, tearing the fish and throwing all of it into the shallow pool below. Soon the table was overturned and she continued to throw food at the servants. They watched in horror as Cindy ruined the feast they had prepared for her. A few hours later another servant arrived at her chamber. "Good day, Miss Vortex." Cindy rudely ignored him. "You've made quite a mess. Your father is not impressed and he would like you to clean it up. All of it. It is an insult to all who have lived in this chamber before you to desecrate it as you have done. It is also an insult your attendants who prepared year breakfast this morning–" "You clean it!" Cindy rudely demanded and interrupted. That brat has anger issues.
"The King has asked that you clean it, my princess. I will not disrespect his wishes, and I know that you won't either. Now get to work." Cindy stuck her tongue out at the servant with pure disgust as she approached the soggy mess in the water now polluted with the foods from her breakfast. She picked up a cantaloupe and threw it at him. "That's quite enough. I will report your disobedience to your father. Since you're unwilling to follow his orders, I will send a group of my staff to your chamber to have it cleaned for you. They will not be happy with you and nor will your father. You will now resume your regular duties for the day. Lord Jabu-Jabu is patiently awaiting his meal. Now go to the Fountain and prepare it at once!" "Stupid servants!" Cindy yelled as she rudely stuck her tongue out again with pure disgust. He departed angrily. Cindy had recently begun refusing to do her duty of preparing the daily meals for Lord Jabu-Jabu. A few days ago, Cindy had forgotten to arrive at the Fountain to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu. When she came the next day, one of the servants said to her. "Now, Cindy, you forgot to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu yesterday, and he was very hungry. I had to feed him for you and his meal was three hours late! Try to arrive timely everyday to feed the great lord. You owe your heritage to him and forgetting to feed him is a clear sign of disrespect and directly against orders from your father." Cindy rudely responded, "I don't care! Nobody gives me orders, I'll do whatever I want, because I'm the smartest kid in school and you're a stupid servant!" "That's not very polite, Cindy. Respect is something all people have for each other regardless of their position or title. You should be honored to have this as your duty, my princess. The other children are quite envious of your prodigious intelligence." Cindy rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant with pure disgust and went to prepare the meal. She caught two large fish from the water and placed them on a large tray in front of Jabu-Jabu. She glared at him with a stuck-up look and yelled impatiently, "Take it already! I shouldn't even be feeding you. I'm the prettiest, smartest kid in school and you're a...you're just a... big...old, and ugly whale!" She spat at him in disgust and stomped and stormed off away. Cindy, in her growing anger, wanted to get revenge on Jimmy, Carl, and Sheen and especially Sarah for their disagreement with her. She went to her father and told him what was troubling her. "What's the matter, Cindy? You made a mess of your chamber and have disrespected Lord Jabu-Jabu. You act up ever since you woke up! What's got into you lately?" "Daddy, I'm angry. Sarah, Neutron, and their friends accept that they're other smartest kids besides me. Sarah always take Neutron's side." She pointed to the slap mark on her face. "Look what that stupid Sarah did to me. Sarah slapped me in the face hard yesterday. She lashed out at me at the top of her lungs just to scare me so easily as she said that she never ever even care whatever and whatever I say about boys, I deserve to be in the shadow of other smartest kids because I'm not the only one who's the smartest kid in school anymore, she's sick of my snottiness, bossiness, rudeness, brattiness, aggression, my stuck up attitude, she called me a jerk, and a bitch, I need to grow up and I'm going to deal with the fact that there are other smartest kids in the world and in school besides me and not just me all the time anyway it's not always about me all the time! Who does she think she is?" "That's terrible, Cindy. I am surprised that Sarah would say and do such things to you." "I want to send them to the hospital, Daddy. That's not fair what they did to me. I want them in a coma!" "Cindy, that's not very nice. We can't do that. You'll regret that."
Cindy haters chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Chapter 2 – Cindy Vortex's Room
The next day, Cindy awoke in her room with her face aching from all of the slapping it had taken the day before. She wailed as she felt her face. There were slap marks. Her nurse had aided to them while she slept and a large breakfast had been prepared by her servants. Cindy walked to her mirror and looked at herself as she ran her hands over her head. It reminded her of yesterday's incident and caused her to grow angry at her worst enemies. "Good morning, Cindy. I have your breakfast, specially prepared for a poor little girl who had a rough day. This is a small feast, prepared just for you, Cindy!" It was her servant bringing her a grand breakfast. Cindy said nothing, but fumed, sulked, glowered, scowled with pure rage and disgust as she continued to look at her face in the mirror wondering if her enemies really thought that about her. "Cindy ... Come and get your delicious meal." She took Cindy under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal. Cindy finally snapped. "I don't want this!" Cindy yelled angrily. "But Cindy, the others and I spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived back from yesterday. What happened yesterday, Cindy?"
"You love our meals Cindy." She said as she moved the spoon towards Ruto's mouth. "Here it is comes ... open wide ... just take small little bites–" Cindy knocked the spoon out of her hand. She threw her plate across the chamber. Then she got up on the table and began ruining the food, squashing the fruits, tearing the fish and throwing all of it into the shallow pool below. Soon the table was overturned and she continued to throw food at the servants. They watched in horror as Cindy ruined the feast they had prepared for her. A few hours later another servant arrived at her chamber. "Good day, my princess." Cindy rudely ignored him.
"You've made quite a mess. Your father is not impressed and he would like you to clean it up. All of it. It is an insult to all who have lived in this chamber before you to desecrate it as you have done. It is also an insult your attendants who prepared year breakfast–"
"The King has asked that you clean it, my princess. I will not disrespect his wishes, and I know that you won't either. Now get to work." Cindy stuck her tongue out at the servant as she approached the soggy mess in the water now polluted with the foods from her breakfast. She picked up a cantaloupe and threw it at him. "That's quite enough. I will report your disobedience to your father. Since you're unwilling to follow his orders, I will send a group of my staff to your chamber to have it cleaned for you. They will not be happy with you and nor will your father. You will now resume your regular duties for the day. Lord Jabu-Jabu is patiently awaiting his meal. Now go to the Fountain and prepare it at once!" "Stupid servants!" Cindy yelled as she stuck her tongue out again. He departed angrily. Cindy had recently begun refusing to do her duty of preparing the daily meals for Lord Jabu-Jabu. A few days ago, Cindy had forgotten to arrive at the Fountain to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu. When she came the next day, one of the servants said to her. "Now, Cindy, you forgot to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu yesterday, and he was very hungry. I had to feed him for you and his meal was three hours late! Try to arrive timely everyday to feed the great lord. You owe your heritage to him and forgetting to feed him is a clear sign of disrespect and directly against orders from your father." Cindy rudely responded, "I don't care! Nobody gives me orders, I'll do whatever I want, because I'm the richest, wealthiest, smartest kid in school and you're a stupid servant!" "That's not very polite, Cindy. Respect is something all wealthy rich people have for each other regardless of their position or title. You should be honored to have this as your duty, my princess. The other children are quite envious of you for it and their duties are of a much more mundane nature." Cindy stuck her tongue out at the servant and went to prepare the meal. She caught two large fish from the water and placed them on a large tray in front of Jabu-Jabu. She glared at him with a stuck-up look and yelled impatiently, "Take it already! I shouldn't even be feeding you. I'm a pretty little princess and you're a...you're just a... big...old, and ugly whale!" She spat at him in disgust and stomped and stormed off away. Cindy, in her growing anger, wanted to get revenge on Jimmy, Carl, and Sheen and especially Sarah for their disagreement with her. She went to her father and told him what was troubling her. "What's the matter, Cindy? You made a mess of your chamber and have disrespected Lord Jabu-Jabu. You act up ever since you woke up! What's got into you lately?"
Cindy haters chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Chapter 2 – Cindy Vortex's Room
Cindy said nothing, but fumed, sulked, glowered, scowled with pure rage and disgust as she continued to look at her face in the mirror wondering if her enemies really thought that about her. "Cindy ... Come and get your delicious meal." She took Cindy under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal. Cindy finally snapped. "I don't want this!" Cindy yelled angrily. "But Cindy, myself and the others spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived back from yesterday. What happened yesterday, Cindy?"
Cindy rudely ignored him.
He departed angrily. Cindy had recently begun refusing to do her duty of preparing the daily meals for Lord Jabu-Jabu. A few days ago, Cindy had forgotten to arrive at the Fountain to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu. When she came the next day, one of the servants said to her,
"I want to send them to the hospital, Daddy. That's not fair what they did to me. I want them in a coma."
Drama haters chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Man, Jimmy and Cindy should've been better off without each other all because of the boy/girl drama hatred and anger issues between those two smartest kids. They were already portrayed the smartest kid couple as initial rivals all because of the creators of Jimmy Neutron. They just had to portray the smartest kids as an unlikable couple, worst enemies and rivals and I never ever even like the idea.
Jimmy haters chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I feel Cindy's pain. As smart as she is, she's always in the shadow of boy genius and fellow classmate Jimmy Neutron. It's like being second chair flute and having no hope of ascending to first — even though you practice your ass off and win medals at solo and ensemble competitions — because the first chair is a flute prodigy with a fancy ... ahem. Anyway, Cindy berates Jimmy because he is her intellectual rival and because she has a secret, white-hot crush on him. (By the way, I am creeped out by the fact that when I Googled "Cindy Vortex and Jimmy Neutron," a link to a fan fiction site popped up.)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Jimmy and Cindy haters: Jimmy and Cindy are far the worst smartest couples ever all because of the smartest boy/smartest girl drama and Cindy really needs to accept the fact that she's not the only smartest kid in school.
AidaZamayoa chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hello!
I loved this fic, so much cry of joy

Please let me know if you give me the right to translate and publish the story in my mind, because this fic should be read by all who read Spanish.

Would greatly appreciate it, please consider a contribution. thanks
AmazingMe123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Your a really good writer (besides a few minor spelling mistakes)! You should make more Jimmy neutron stuff! PLZ!
JC4ever chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is really good!
Freehugs41 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This story was great! I feel bad for Cindy at the part where she started crying. I started crying at school once and it was the most emberassing thing ever! It was in front of a guy I like to!
toseethemfly chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
nice. :) good job. :)
Paul V chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
So I had some time off today and decided to take a look at your Jimmy Neutron stories. This was hilarious at first and then "aw"ish towards the end.

There are some spelling and grammar mistakes, but you were what? 13 when you wrote this? For a 13-year-old, you wrote pretty good. Once again, I must congratulate you on avoiding clichés and cheap plot devices. The characterizations are, as far as I can tell, very well done, and while the reconciliation part might have seemed a little rushed, it was still good. The plot is, as always, your strong point, and I appreciate how you didn't end the story with the two of them kissing or dating.

I won't start by giving you pointers on how to improve, because it's obvious you've evolved from this stage (and not devolved, as it often happens to some fan fiction writers), so this review will be regretfully short.
Mistress Distress chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
NICE
theanimequeen chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
aw!so sweet and sad when cindy was upset!excellent oneshot story!