Reviews for It's a Start
Drama haters chapter 1 . 8/20
Man, Jimmy and Cindy should've been better off without each other all because of the boy/girl drama hatred and anger issues between those two smartest kids. They were already portrayed the smartest kid couple as initial rivals all because of the creators of Jimmy Neutron. They just had to portray the smartest kids as an unlikable couple, worst enemies and rivals and I never ever even like the idea.
Jimmy haters chapter 1 . 8/20
I feel Cindy's pain. As smart as she is, she's always in the shadow of boy genius and fellow classmate Jimmy Neutron. It's like being second chair flute and having no hope of ascending to first — even though you practice your ass off and win medals at solo and ensemble competitions — because the first chair is a flute prodigy with a fancy ... ahem. Anyway, Cindy berates Jimmy because he is her intellectual rival and because she has a secret, white-hot crush on him. (By the way, I am creeped out by the fact that when I Googled "Cindy Vortex and Jimmy Neutron," a link to a fan fiction site popped up.)
Jimmy and Cindy haters: Jimmy and Cindy are far the worst smartest couples ever all because of the smartest boy/smartest girl drama and Cindy really needs to accept the fact that she's not the only smartest kid in school.
JimmyXCindy chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hello!
I loved this fic, so much cry of joy

Please let me know if you give me the right to translate and publish the story in my mind, because this fic should be read by all who read Spanish.

Would greatly appreciate it, please consider a contribution. thanks
AmazingMe123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Your a really good writer (besides a few minor spelling mistakes)! You should make more Jimmy neutron stuff! PLZ!
JC4ever chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is really good!
Freehugs41 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This story was great! I feel bad for Cindy at the part where she started crying. I started crying at school once and it was the most emberassing thing ever! It was in front of a guy I like to!
toseethemfly chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
nice. :) good job. :)
Paul V chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
So I had some time off today and decided to take a look at your Jimmy Neutron stories. This was hilarious at first and then "aw"ish towards the end.

There are some spelling and grammar mistakes, but you were what? 13 when you wrote this? For a 13-year-old, you wrote pretty good. Once again, I must congratulate you on avoiding clichés and cheap plot devices. The characterizations are, as far as I can tell, very well done, and while the reconciliation part might have seemed a little rushed, it was still good. The plot is, as always, your strong point, and I appreciate how you didn't end the story with the two of them kissing or dating.

I won't start by giving you pointers on how to improve, because it's obvious you've evolved from this stage (and not devolved, as it often happens to some fan fiction writers), so this review will be regretfully short.
Mistress Distress chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
NICE
theanimequeen chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
aw!so sweet and sad when cindy was upset!excellent oneshot story!
Titan Lover chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Aw! Sweet! I love it!
greg9570 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Your story is... I guess... with much hesitation... and I mean MUCH hesitation... good.
ReddistheRose chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
AH! I LOVE this story! Seriously, it goes right into my faveorites bin. Thanks for the shot of J/C goodness- it hit the spot! Write more soon!
crazybluephantom chapter 1 . 7/28/2005