Reviews for Comfort
XD chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
wah! its a oneshot?
denomic-angel106 chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Its not realistic. I mean cmon now Draco's not really like that. In this story its kind of out of character. But other than that its okay.
Crystal chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
Wow! I really like DMCC. I think you should continue it, rather than leave it at one chapter.
Victorita9 chapter 2 . 2/23/2004
you should continue. make another one shot but a continuation of this story. Please cotinue!
G chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
This is really weird, because for a short time, I had this fixation on Draco/Cho pairings too. And then I was planning on writing one, but I never got around to it. Probably *will* never get around to it. Hat's off to you, though. Really original idea, I wouldn't have been able to write anything like that.
...I'd be happy if you continue it, though... *hint, hint*
Vexiphem chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
MM...I too have a strange fascination with Draco/Cho. I'm not quite sure where it originated from, but I read any that I can get my hands on.

This one...as much as I'd like to see more of, I think would be better off as a one-shot. I got pressured into writing sequels to one of my favorite stories (A Fine Line, H/D) and I frankly detest the two latter stories.

I think I'm going to go and ponder over this story while I write some more. I loved it, but I'm left in deep thought over it. Actually, I changed my mind, I don't want you to write any more. I think it's perfect the way it is, with the open, yet closed, end. It's the way I think it really would end.

Oh, and if you'd like an explanation of why I've been gone for so long, I put up a nice note explaining all.
WeasleyGirl0904 chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
I love this story! You absolutly MUST do a continuation!
RowenaRavenclaw96 chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
You should definitely continue this story. It sounds too much like a beginning to a story than a one-shot.

If it were a one-shot, then it should've contained way more action, with a lot more vague innuendo going on; instead, you added many details, so it sounds like a story. I'm sure that it would be a wonderful story if you DO choose to continue it(which I urge you to do), you are a very talented writer, and I could tell from the very first chapter.

In the meantime, please read my Draco/Cho story, won't you? And review?

If you need more convincing concerning the continual of your fic, email me. I suggest you get a Beta, someone who gives you suggestions, correct grammatical errors(not that you had many in your first chapter), and basically just acts as your advisor/editor. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY

RR
guess who chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
hahaha thats a great but WRONG! haha try again...lol
guess who chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
i really like your fan fic so update soon! i'll review more...
guess who chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
i really like your fan fic so update soon! i'll review more...
foxy kitten chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
continue please! i think it's great that you like draco and cho as a couple *smirks*
SweEtLiTTleLiLy chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
i like how you started and ended this chappy! your story is really good so far keep goin! update soon!

*LiLy*
13a13egirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
hey i like your story! its cool how you started your story mysteriously...anyways keep goin ok i'll for sure review! ok umm update son!
Cocx chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Ah, nice work. Well, we all can't have happy endings, now can we?