Reviews for Someone to Share it With
Firefly4000 chapter 8 . 2/12/2006
awesome story *sniffles* i shalt add this to favs, please do a sequel where Myn and Kirney meet the Wraiths and the Rogues, be interesting to see XD
VegaKeep chapter 8 . 1/19/2004
Ah, Myn and Kirney. I love this couple, and they will work out, especially considering that she's a red head
Celeste6 chapter 8 . 12/13/2003
Really enjoyed reading this! thanks for giving them a happy ending :-)
Bad Habits chapter 8 . 12/11/2003
Yay! Happy ending!
So, there any plans for a sequel, or some other Wraith Squadron stories? *really wishes SOMEBODY would write more Wraith Squadron books*
csThor chapter 8 . 12/10/2003
Whoa ... I never saw that coming. :) And a fat *ROFL* on the "shooting Janson" ...
The Fink chapter 8 . 12/10/2003
You...you...you...you FINK!
You actually had me going there, and that takes a great deal of doing.
This has been a lovely, wonderfully written story with some really great flashes of humour (love Wedge's parting shot to Myn and Face's comment about Wes - that cracked me up completely *grins*).
Stand up and take take a bow - you've earned it.
*applauds*
Brevet chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
I was browsing the Star Wars section when I saw this, and I almost fell over. Ever since I finished Solo Command, I've always thought about writing about what happened to Myn Donos and Gara/Lara/Kirney. It's really good to see an author who really knows their stuff, and to boot writing about something I really want to see. Keep up the good work!
csThor chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
Uh-Oh! Why I don't exactly like the last part? [face_shocked]
The Fink chapter 6 . 12/8/2003
*balances on the edge of seat*
*holds breath*
*waits for more*
Narya's Bane chapter 6 . 12/8/2003
*tap of foot*
Nasty little cliffhanger. I'll be waiting impatiently for the next installment.
Pythian chapter 6 . 12/8/2003
Hmm? Ghent? Just so you know, he's an actual character in the Star Wars universe-a slicer in Kardde's corporation, I think. And the *last* thing that he would do is attack someone. Unless its just a coincidence...w/e.
Mik Sunrider chapter 5 . 11/27/2003
Good story I liked it.
RowenaR chapter 5 . 11/27/2003
oh, you up-dated! come on, keep going, this story deserves to be continued.
csThor chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
But right now, the one thing she wanted more than anything in the universe was to have Myn put his arms around her and tell her that everything would be alright.
The Fink chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
More excellent stuff - particularly the final conversation between Kirney and Myn. Very nicely done and very nicely put.

Looking forward to seeing more and hopefully very soon ;)