Reviews for The Emma Cabot Series
AO4ever chapter 23 . 4/10
It has been years since this has been finished, bUT I thought I would take the time out to tell you how well written I thought it was.
tua33450 chapter 23 . 3/1
This was an awesome story! I assume that you don't check these reviews anymore, but this story was worthy of some praise. Excellent work!
tua33450 chapter 19 . 2/28
Great story! Not a smart move on Emma's part. The way that she described the cabin makes it sound like the perfect place for Peter to make his move ...
bethiem chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
i realize it has been 4 years since you finished this story, but i hope you get this anyways. this was an amazing story! one of the best o/a stories that i've read in some time! i want to thank you so much for sharing, beth. oh yeah, if it's still possible, i would love to read the extended version of some of these chapters, lol. everyone loves some good smut!
giggi91 chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
This story got me hooked and I just finished. Thanks for sharing this story! It is so well written and I really felt all the emotions the characters were going through.
One thing that really bugged me was when they called Cragen "Donald" cause really nobody does that on SVU but other than that I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
HotCopFan chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
Exceptional writing. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
calzon rizzles fan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
What a wonderful story. I finished all chapters
And was sad to see it end. You brought the
Characters to life in a way that most fanfics miss.
I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for
All the time you had to put into creating it.
Kikilia14 chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
Thanks for finishing the story. I just discovered it today and truly enjoyed it. Thanks so much for the epilogue.
TieMeDownToYourSoul chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Such an amazing story, I may be a couple years late but this story rocks!
CherubimDI chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
The thought process of this story is amazing, and I am not done yet. This is a very impressive story, I love it.
Kira699 chapter 23 . 9/2/2011
It took me 4 days to read the entire story but it was worth it. An absolutely brilliant work.
Aridithmersonaddithmerkrizzles chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
i love this story a bit harsh in some places and lost. but it is very good.
CoolNik chapter 23 . 12/22/2010
Fantastic! Ireally, really enjoyed this entire series, the ups and downs, the fully developed personalities and relationships between the two Cabots, Liv and Amy. This series took me from tears to laughter, I was able to feel angst and pain along with the highs that occured.

Thank you Nicole, and you co-author, for spending so much of your time writing this series. It is something that I will read again and again.
lizzy43 chapter 23 . 10/21/2010
I had read this story awhile back but never reviewed. Well, now I've read it again. It is such a great story and you are such a great story teller. I hope we get another long story out of you sometime soon.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »