Reviews for The Emma Cabot Series
darkclocks chapter 23 . 5/31
Holy crap. I stayed up all night and read that. And I know it's been FOREVER since it was finished, so you prob won't see this, but I enjoyed it after a bit of early skepticism.

I struggled with seeing the Alex/Cragen relationship. It literally made me cringe, but I just kind of blocked those portions out and pretended Cragen was a different person.

As an AO shipper, I did find myself rooting for Olivia and Emma. The first time, during "Boston" I was literally screaming in my head. And later when it did really happen again near the end, I was screaming again, both good and bad. Like no no no no yes yes yes. I mean, it's hard to get AO shippers to root for the characters with someone else, especially Alex's SISTER, but you wrote the relationship and friendship between Emma and Liv so well that it HAD to happen at some point (aka like what should have happened with Harry & Hermoine).

I would have liked to see more of Alex's and Amy's reactions when they were told about the kiss, though.

The crime points were compelling, too, especially coming back to Mark, and then back to the sisters. The angst was high, which I loved. Overall, bravo. It kept me going even when I was unsure at times.
Unknown chapter 23 . 1/25
You are one of the best writers I've ever read from this was a great story, a great book I loved it from the start to the end thank you for writing one of the best books I've read in a long time
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
The nonstop drama, the angst, inconsistency in writing, disgusting pairing and now a rape. I won't be reading this anymore
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
I was hoping I read it wrong.. But come on! Alex is a beautiful young woman. Cragen is old enough to be her dad, fat and bold. Not attractive in any way. Easily the most disgusting pairing ever
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
Okay Alex and esp Olivia are both gay. So why are they talking about guys? And the talk about cragen almost made my breakfast come back up. He is old enough to be their dad and he's fat and bold. Gross
AO4ever chapter 23 . 4/10/2015
It has been years since this has been finished, bUT I thought I would take the time out to tell you how well written I thought it was.
tua33450 chapter 23 . 3/1/2015
This was an awesome story! I assume that you don't check these reviews anymore, but this story was worthy of some praise. Excellent work!
tua33450 chapter 19 . 2/28/2015
Great story! Not a smart move on Emma's part. The way that she described the cabin makes it sound like the perfect place for Peter to make his move ...
bethiem chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
i realize it has been 4 years since you finished this story, but i hope you get this anyways. this was an amazing story! one of the best o/a stories that i've read in some time! i want to thank you so much for sharing, beth. oh yeah, if it's still possible, i would love to read the extended version of some of these chapters, lol. everyone loves some good smut!
giggi91 chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
This story got me hooked and I just finished. Thanks for sharing this story! It is so well written and I really felt all the emotions the characters were going through.
One thing that really bugged me was when they called Cragen "Donald" cause really nobody does that on SVU but other than that I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
boring
HotCopFan chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
Exceptional writing. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
calzon rizzles fan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
What a wonderful story. I finished all chapters
And was sad to see it end. You brought the
Characters to life in a way that most fanfics miss.
I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for
All the time you had to put into creating it.
Kikilia14 chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
Thanks for finishing the story. I just discovered it today and truly enjoyed it. Thanks so much for the epilogue.
TieMeDownToYourSoul chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Such an amazing story, I may be a couple years late but this story rocks!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »