Reviews for Rising
MagpieDreamer chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Oh... intriguing. Keep writing this.
furi15 chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
I also hated the way they just killed Emma off! And then Lexa just strolled into sanctuary took her place and that was that. They killed off the most powerful member of the team stuck her ring on the mountain and that's that! Well that sucks and I'm happy you brought her back. I hope you continue it and update soon.
Emma453 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Great fic and details. I hope you continue this ifc because it sounds great! Please update soon. Oh and can this be a E/J fic? I'm I asking for too much? HEHEHE. Can't wait for more. So hurry up and get the next chapter up!
pauline chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
i agree w/you too...emma was the best character in there and they just killed her off...your story so far is really good...keep it up
BabyD-MontanaGirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Wow...I love this story and am hoping you continue to write about Emma being back...

It also irked me how they downplayed her death..she was a key character and BAM! she's gone and they're over it in one episode. And Adam too...if he's even really dead.

Please please PLEASE post more!
Samm16 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
I haven't even seen the season premiere and I don't plan on it ever. I've read a summary and I could not believe how they killed her off! It was like she wasn't one of the main characters! And from what I've read the teams reactions weren't at all realistic (like you said) almost as if Emma didn't play a major role in their lives. Well I snarl at them all.

This is good, co very much believable emotions adn descriptions etc etc...so what's next? Can't wait.
wox-77 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
i like your take on emma's feelings it a good start can't wait to read more please update soon
wolfhorse chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
wow! your piece really captured what Emma felt about being alive, and the end just builds the suspense and curiosity. keep going, please!
rain chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
i soo agree with u! there should have been more than one episode on emmas death..personally i will prolly never liket hat lexa girl! but i really loved the story! it was very descriptive! i cant wait for the next chapter to c how everyone reacts (and hopefully emma will have a lil fight scene with lexa thou emma will win OBVIOUSLY)lol! wondering thou r u gonna make any couples?
wiltedsour chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
I agree, it irked me too! I liked this first chapter, so I can't wait for you to continue this fic.

Update soon and keep up the good work!

-Mia*~