Reviews for Whistling Past the Graveyard
BlackFaithMasquerade chapter 1 . 5/17
Yes! I've being trying to find this fic for the past two years.
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Aw! I wish there was more...*pout*
jj chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
i should have read the other one first but i absolutly LOVE his one
EllieMurasaki chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Tristan has a plan, huh? I wanna hear it.
mythamagica chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I love this story! The interactions between the characters, the little call-backs to your other story, the hint of magic coming from Serenity as well as Joey, and just how you tied everything together is great!

I really hope you'll expand on this universe more, because I want to know more about how other characters might tie into Egypt, and I'm curious about Tristan and his memories, Joey and his past self, Serenity's magic, Ryou's and Bakura's acceptance into the group, and so much more. That, and I'd love to read more awesome stories. D
Anne Flint chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
What can I say? I loved it.

I loved that you explained to of my biggest questions: A. Did everyone else have a past, Egyptian self? and B. How the heck did Grandpa find out about Yami? You answered those questions while making me love every minute of it.

~Anne
Vivian's Shadow chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Woot woot!

Really intriguing, interesting, and well thought-out!

I felt like it left on a cliffhanger, though... Awww... XD
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
loved it.
Stars-Eclipsed chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
SO I'd read foreign xchange and roll the bones ages ago. I can't believe I somehow missed reading this.

Was that a stargate reference in Tristan's memory's? Cause that would be awesome.

I almost wonder if you're setting up(or had been setting up) some sort of mass collision of this and your 30 or so Urban Legends pieces. Your writing absolutely amazes me. I'd love to see some sort of continuation of this or Urban legends after your Avatar streak. Which is also awesome.

Please continue all the awesomeness. Now going to wait for Embers next week. woo 8ish days left!
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Awesome story again. I really liked it. I do hope that there is more in the future.
Lolchen chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Wow, a very awesome, long one-shot. I liked how Honda was the center of attention, and that he has an Ancient Egyptian past. Where did you get the Egyptian phrases? Oh, and I liked Bakura's part in this, too. And Ryou's. It was fun and exciting to read, depending on what was going on right then ;) Liked your descriptions, too. And Tristan's thoughts. Those were the best part of it all. *faves* Now, excuse me while I go re-read this. Too much fun not to ;)

Lolchen
Mystikwriter chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
If its possible, I do believe I have fallen in love with your Yu-Gi-Oh stories. They are utterly fantastic.
ihonestlydontknow chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Very cool. Very, very cool, indeed. I love your style, and I truely enjoy your inturpretations of different fandoms. Though, I must admit, I do kinda want to know what the Dark Magician is thinking. But only about... 75% of me. XD

Really neat story, and I like how you use Bakura and Ryou. Your take on them is spot on! -cheers- Thank you very much for this very classy fic. I also enjoyed Tristian and Joey's past lives. THAT was VERY cool, and a wonderfully unexpected twist. I wonder if Joey ever remembers HIS past life... I think that would be kind of cool. I can see them sharing inside jokes that NO ONE else gets. Because they're like that.

Very very nice. I really really like your style, and your ideas. Rock on! Keep writing!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Nice little side-fic. Adds a great afterthought to the sister story while having a great little plot in and of itself. Well written.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Very interesting. Please write more. :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »