Reviews for For the Moment
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Pretty good so far but can you have Faith meet up with Buffy and a few transgenics are following them because they saw what Faith and Buffy were capable of? Please update soon and when does this take place in DA?
-RC
Blacksword Zero chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Please update.
caity chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
it was awesome. update please
4ever Max Alec chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Please, Please update. It's so hard to find good crossovers and this one sounds good.

Although can you please make it Max and Alec not Alec and Buffy please.
ak1447 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Really Good, wish there was more
Silverblade chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
this looks good. i like the idea that buffy and faith are immortal.

is faith going to be in this?

please update as soon as possible
lazybones chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Really good start. I only have the one complaint, "TBC"? When? Please continue, good BtVS/DA fanfics are very hard to find.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
this is so cool. i cant wait for more. you have no idea how much ive been longing for a good DA/BtVS Crossover and this seems like it will fit the description. update soon.
BR
seek chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
A... *nearly faints* a GOOD BtVS/DA crossover? Can it be? You have achieved the seemingly impossible! I lurve it! Can't wait to read more!
sda chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
hmm what next... is she gonna be with one of the transgens?
Draegan88 chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Love the story! Hope you post new chapters as soon as possible! Keep up the good work
Ueshiba chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
This is a fantastic start to a story. I am really hoping you decide to continue this. Keep up the good work. Peace.
LittleDrusilla chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Great begining! I love both these shows,and it's great how you have incorperated them so smoothly. I hope you continue with this story! And if you are considering pairings,please dont pair Buffy with Alec. I thought the only thing he was good for was an occasional laugh when Max was kicking his ass. I think Buffy would just be annoyed by him.
Niamh chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
This is a tremendous start to a story, Jade Hunter.
I love the way you've explained away some of the inconsistencies left by the writers during the series' finale (Buffy struggling for weeks with that first UberVamp when all the others were able to take them on easily after they were imbued with the Slayer essence) and brought together two of my favorite shows.
I know I'm probably alone in this, but *if* there's going to be some romance, I'd dearly love to see a Buffy/Alec match-up.
I'm already looking forward to your next update. Thanks for posting!
redcristal chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Thats it I'm puting this story on favorite list.

Now abut the chapter: I like what I've read so far, but can you please put Angel in the mix, with buffy (i didn't want to write this part but b/a shippines thingy got in the way). But realy Angel is after all Immortal so he culd help Buffy and Faith cope with theirs Immortality.

PLEASE update soon!