Reviews for In a Strange Land
Samhoku chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is very good.
s. du jour chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Awww... I loved the ending. It hit exactly the right note. And Aravis's story-I'm always in awe of people who can make up tale-like stuff. It was awesome, as was the Calormene's dialogue. I love the way they're always quoting poets.

But I was a little confused about the need for the Calormene other than to make Aravis think about what she was missing. The way he was acting to her and his slight to King Lune, as well as all that build-up about not trusting Tarkaans and spies and stuff, I kept expecting that these things would play a bigger role in this fic, or at least have more repercussions than they actually did.
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aw...
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
How I anyone Not like this? I jest Love Cor at the end there, Thank You for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I rather liked that :)
Cirolane chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
aah! This was areally good written story. I haven't found many good stories about Cor and Aravis, but this one was a great read. The story about her grandfather was good, and how she said she should really like Corin was great)
Swanwhite2 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I love Cor/Aravis storys. I think this could be longer. Please make it longer.
Narcissa Montparnasse chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
one thing... how did cor and aravis fall in love? c.s. lewis shouldve wrote a diff. reason why they got married...not very romantic to say that they got married just cuz they didnt wanna argue anymore right? i hope you make more chapters and a diff. ending, eh?

p.s., i love corxaravis stories... even when they are light'n'fluffy:)
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Aw! So cute!
Amost Insane chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
It's s great story. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Vantrika chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Exquisite...very nice indeed. Clive Staples Lewis hath been reincarnated in the form of unoriginal-elizabeth!

No, really, it was excellent. I like the balance of sensibility, sensualness, and fluff...FLUFF! I like fluff. ANYWAY...Good plot line. Excellent. Except for the fact that Aravis and Cor marry. But good story. Exquisite!
s91 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
ohh great story. i am doing a crossover with Shaman king but it will not be on fan till may 7. i was going to make it an Aravis Cor one but stuff happened and i have her Pared with well i can't tell you but it will be in the Shaman king part on oh well good story
sherricherry chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
very good i think u should continue it
Carol chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Wow. A very good feel for the complexity of Aravis, and her reaction to her circumstances. Some very Lewis-esque phrases ("The words in her mouth were dusty from disuse"; "being a burr in the soft coat of a dog").
And, BTW, "Imaginary Menagerie" knocked me flat. Really, really well done.
If you need a beta for a future Narnia fic, feel free to send it my way: carolthomas at interlog dot com.
Keep writing. You're good.
Lady of the Silver sea chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I luv the fic, please write more, possibly about Lucy? Mabey a Lucy/Caspian or Lucy/Tirian?