Reviews for Substitute
gabrielsangel23 chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
really really good story please please update soon cant wait to read more :)
neko1998 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
AWW KYO! I hope he really is the uke sorry for being rude and pushy but don't you think he makes an adorable uke. Either way lets hope Yuki will eventually straighten out the kiss.
SmileRen chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
YOU STUPID RAT! -is thinking of ways to kidnap Yuki and force him to accept his love for Kyo- again...YOU STUPID RAT!
at school girl chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
i will give you my soul if you write more, and not into and ending but into more story, oh please! him living there anyway akito knowing he left or something like that and him falling deep into akito's grip and yuki finally coming to visit hatori or something finding out kyo was there and hatori saying it was all for him, oh god anything would be beter than ending it so deviously you snake you...Ayame?
Miss Itachi Uchiha chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
Gah, this is too heartwrenching! I feel so bad for Kyou. Yuki should realize his love and be with him! Hope you update this fanfic soon! I can't wait for the next chapter.

Miss Itachi Uchiha
Unknoen chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
Great story. PLEASE WRITE MORE! :)
funngurl chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! U HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! THIS IS AN AWESOME FIC! _ NEVER STOP WRITING! _ XD
Ihni chapter 6 . 11/12/2006
Is he STUPID? I mean Yuki, of course. Damnit! Ah, this is not good for my mental health. Okay. I demand you update this story soon. Or, hm, perhaps demanding isn't such a good idea after all ... how about I humbly beg you to update soon?

Adding story to favourites now.
unheard screams chapter 6 . 10/11/2006
wow. a very nice twists, i could feel the heartbreak! so...i wonder whta will happen in the end? is kyo going to end up with akito to compensate is loss? lol. a bit ooc for tohru, but not really. its your story, and its a great one.

waiting patiently,

unheard_screams
unheard screams chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
wow, so beautiful! so beautiful!
unheard screams chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
O.O uh-oh. now whats going to happen?
unheard screams chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
AIIEE! wow, really great writing. its always such a treat to find good writing nowadays.
unheard screams chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
intriguing so far. going to go read more...
samgurlalways chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
AWESOME fic! It's been a couple of months since I read this last, but I wanted to review. Please update soon...I won't be responsible for the curse that will be put on you by Akito and Hatori...nevermind..i;ll be quiet now...i suppose...but UPDATE SOON!
WaitingForYesterday chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
I love this story! Oh, I feel so bad for Kyo... That stupid rat. Anyway, this is an excellent story, please update soon!