Reviews for She Said Nothing ( 1 / 1 )
Chole chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
tear wonderful story we need more d/l interactions like this
Ginger chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Great story...I really enjoyed reading it.
Princess Of Quake chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
I found Freaky Links fic! _ This was good!
Esperanza chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
Whoa. That was good.
RaVeN10 chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
OOOH! That was soooo good! WOW! Yes, I too am totally obssesed w/ the show Freaky Links and sooooo think that Derek and Lan should hook up. But due to the recent turn of events w/ that whole liking Jason thing, our evil plans may just be put on hold...(sigh) Oh well (pout) Why are there so few FL stories? Grrr! Anyways, keep writing and I expect to see a part 2 very,very soon. Seriously I will sit in front of my computer for days in anticipation. LOL! Good Job, hon.
Majestrix Windrider chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
I love this story! Keep them coming!
Niala chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
hey, i liked the story. i really think that derek breaking down could really happen on the show. i also think that Lan would try to comfort him the best way she knew how. I do think that she would be more aware of what to say. the ep. tonight (1/5/01) shows that. their relationship is moving from friendship to something more. )
Willum chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
Short and intense. A very nice insight to the anguish that Derek sometimes lets slip out. Very good.
AsYouSleep chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
Hey I had actually already read this story at phreaky links. It is really good and well written... I am proudly one of the lan/derek freaks.
talula chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
wow. that was great. beautiful. i hope you'll do the world a favor and write more! :)