Reviews for Strange Empathy
MochaChocaLatte chapter 12 . 4/27/2004
i think you're doing really well with ron so far. naturally he would be a little suspicious and it would be difficult for him to trust draco without some extenuating circumstance. i think that you've found a happy medium for the moment, even if i hope they are friends later on! keep up the good work!
SheWolfe7 chapter 12 . 4/27/2004
Good chapter! Seeing Draco appologize is definitely something new. Hermione is pretty scary isn't she? Update soon.
-SheWolfe7
Lady Lightning chapter 12 . 4/27/2004
hehe, good!
Vaneria Potter chapter 11 . 4/26/2004
Patroni, I think.
Great story. I reviewed so you have to keep going. Please, please, please? *whines*
Califaction chapter 10 . 4/21/2004
The last review was cut short by accident. Sorry. *blushes* 'neway, I love the sarcasm, and the realism. The way you've experimented with Occlumency and Legilimiens is very original, I love it! But how will Ron and Hermione take finding out about Harry's alliance with Draco? Write more soon!
Califaction chapter 11 . 4/21/2004
Excellent! This is great!
SS2 Megami-sama chapter 11 . 4/19/2004
The plural of Patronus is Patroni. Love your story, update soon!
Moni chapter 11 . 4/19/2004
the plural of patronus hm...Patroni perhaps I'm not sure I read the question and thats the answer that popped in to my head
tansy1354 chapter 11 . 4/19/2004
I like the magic theory and practice and envy your being able to make it logical. I also like the relationships forming between Snape, Harry and Draco. I have always felt that the right person can turn any situation around. But I agree with another reviewer about Draco and Harry's activities on the Quidditch Pitch. Are they continuing to test each other's defences.
Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.
Tenshi-Chikyuu chapter 11 . 4/18/2004
hehe, really good chapter. i cant wait to see ron and hermione so upset, itll be amusing.. get the next chappy out soon please!
venus4280 chapter 11 . 4/18/2004
Excellent! I quite enjoyed this chapter- it was dramatic, entertaining, taking us to a small apex (Harry/Hermione/Ron/Draco) all in the same room... also, we seem to be well on the path to getting Harry to stop some of his self-destructive behavior, which I am very pleased about. Your dialogue markers were very clear in this chapter! No issues, and I totally got the telepathy thing (sorry- some of us are remedial, and we need help recognizing that type of stuff :) I can't wait to see what happens next with the gang- confrontations are definitely in order, and hopefully Ron isn't an idiot. By the way, nice job with Draco- I love his pragmatic logic- very cool. the Banter between the two is great. I think I might still be mildly confused regarding how the dementors (Patroni- is definitely the plural- or if it isn't, it should be) were ultimately driven away- I think it's the mind-barrier thing that's still throwing me... more detail perhaps in later chapters regarding the connections, etc.? Anyway, I can't wait for more, thanks for the update.
xikum chapter 10 . 4/18/2004
I just discovered this story today, and I find it fascinating. The question I have for now, tho', is "Winner takes all?" WHAT is the 'all'? I also think it highly amusing that Draco & Snape are finding out Harry (& the Weasely twins) are as sneaky as any Slytherin ;) Perhaps they should be named honorary Slys? this is quite fun, I am very much enjoying the friendship between them. The characterizations are great! I am so glad that you are continuing to write more!
CassaAndra chapter 11 . 4/17/2004
Great Story! I really enjoyed this chapter.
~
I don't know for sure what the plural of Patronus is. But I would Geuss that it would be Patroni simple because the plural of Octpus is Octpi. On top of this I assume that both word are from a latin rootwords - but don't know for sure.
~
On the other hand Patronus could be like the word deer and be its own plural. (ie thus Patronus is both singular and plural) The best part about this is that even if leaving it as it is isn't the correct format it will still be understood (and probably acceppeted as correct) by most of the readers.
~
Sorry, I know this doesn't give any answers to you question - It is just a VERY good question that sparked my brain. I'd love to know what the correct answer is if you find out.
~
Anyway, Keep up the great Writting - I look forward to the next chapter.
Bestwishes
Cassa_Andra
mysia chapter 11 . 4/17/2004
hi! first i wanted to tell you how much i love your story. i just love the non-slash friendship between harry and draco and the severus relationship with both.i always thought that if they could ever get past their stupid arguments they would be good friend,yet most people like to write slash( which i do not find very tasteful). thank you for sharing your time and talent with us
p.s. i'm looking forward to your next update!
Jan-AQ chapter 11 . 4/17/2004
Great chapter. :) I liked how Draco was able to concentrate and look through their bond to find out where Harry was and still didn't give himself away. Now, being seen with Harry by Hermione and Ron really will give it away. Hmm.. Well update! I can't wait to see how this will be resolved. Update soon please! :)
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »