Reviews for Strange Empathy
BrokenPoetry chapter 21 . 8/4/2008
this was...truly impressive.
Double Spell chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
-lol i love the banter.

*~What did I tell you about trust Mr Potter?’‘That it was a foolish Gryffindor trait that would get me killed.’‘Exactly.’~*

*~‘But…’ Harry started. ‘We’re speaking freely?’‘Saying no doesn’t seem to have stopped you before.’~*

*~‘You’re on this side because you don’t want to be manipulated? Have you met the Headmaster?’~*

*~And from a purely theoretical view, given that you find Legilimency easier than Occulmency, we can experiment with two minds attacking one and whether projection of the self is possible in the way you described it.’‘We’re just guinea pigs to you aren’t we?’‘If Mr Potter is quite finished deriding the spirit of academic inquiry I’d like to begin~*

*~‘I miss when you were scared of me. Very well, continue.’~*
onaleia chapter 11 . 5/31/2008
As the plural of hippopotamus is hippopotami, I would expect the plural of patronus to be patroni, but I've never studied latin, so if someone who has disagrees with me, go with their reply.
onaleia chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
In response to your question in the ending-note: it looks good to me. One thing I would suggest, however, is some sort of break indicator (such as -o-o-o-) between the last line after Harry's letter and the first line of the paragraph beginning one month later.
passionfornight chapter 21 . 3/2/2008
That was really good. I liked it a lot. The friendship was built up nicely and the plot wasn't hard to follow. Wonderful story.
dgpolo chapter 21 . 10/27/2007
I just finished your story and think it is one of the best one's I've read. I can see it is about 3 or 4 years old so I don't know if you still read the reviews, but you promised originality in your story and delivered do I wanted to thank you. One of the things that disappointed me about Deathly Hallows was that in spite of at least two songs by the sorting hat about the Houses consolidating and working together no Slytherin stayed to help fight. That really bothered me so I am glad you had the beginnings of that in your story. I also liked the way you used Transfigurations and the explanations of the difference to Charms. I liked the interactions of your characters especially Snape/Harry/Draco. I also liked Luna and the DA. I am going off to see if you put up the sequel, I hope so, but if not please continue to write anyway. Thanks again.
HPObsession22 chapter 21 . 8/18/2007
Brilliant!
piwqefjk chapter 21 . 7/28/2007
This is a great story - can't wait for the sequel :D
blackartemis chapter 21 . 7/11/2007
YEA! A sequel, you just made my day, this story is fastastic, I really like how far you developed Occulemancy, that was fascinating. And I think you develop the relationships between Snape, Harry and Draco really well. Great job! Keep writing!
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 21 . 7/10/2007
Very good! I just wish it was longer... Oh well. Great job, anyway!
ella chapter 7 . 4/4/2007
the more i read, the more i love your Severus.
Kirinin chapter 21 . 4/2/2007
Burlap is a rough-woven fabric that would probably hurt a lot on a Dark Mark recently given. I think you want "essence of murtlap" there, which, so far as I know, is fictional and unique to the HP universe.

So far this is a fun story. Looking forward to the sequel. ;)

-Kirinin
ATC chapter 21 . 3/4/2007
Meep...nice. You left enough hints between Harry and Draco for a slash pairing: my favorite pairing.

ATC 3

PS: Yes, it is practical to write everything before posting a chapter. I need to tell my friend, Lab Cat, that.
ScorpionofFire chapter 21 . 2/6/2007
Marvelous or however you spell it. I love the Interplay between the three of them. I don't understand the fics where they suddenly have absolutely no problem with each other.
kasmo chapter 21 . 11/22/2006
Nice fic. It was easy and fun to read. Not overly angsty and they all became friends, which is good.
324 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »