Reviews for Strange Empathy
kasmo chapter 20 . 11/22/2006
Luckily Snape and Harry were there to support Draco and Ron and Hermione were there for Harry. I would have preferred Draco not get the mark at all, but I suppose it was inevitable.
kasmo chapter 18 . 11/22/2006
Well, that certainly didn't go over well. Draco should learn some to be more empathetic. Hope Harry's okay.
kasmo chapter 17 . 11/22/2006
Great duel. It's too bad things turned so sour so quickly. Hopefully they'll resolve their problems soon.
kasmo chapter 16 . 11/22/2006
Yes, endearing is a good word for it. Their already looking like a family.
kasmo chapter 15 . 11/22/2006
How saddening. The pressure must be great, to have to make all the life-altering decisions that Dumbledore does. I'm positive he loves Hogwarts and all its students, so I'm sure he would never needlessly send them to their deaths. I find him a good person, but just someone who has to keep secrets to try to spare others the pain. It's somewhat like what Harry does sometimes, keeping things bottled up inside. So sad.
kasmo chapter 14 . 11/22/2006
Wow, does everyone have so little regard for their own life? Well, considering Draco and Snape are spies, probably. I'm glad Ron, Hermione and Draco are becoming something akin to friends now.
kasmo chapter 12 . 11/22/2006
Well, it was pretty easy for Ron, Hermione and Draco to start being civil to each other. Good, since they're going to be on the same side of the war.
kasmo chapter 11 . 11/22/2006
Phew, I'm glad everything turned out alright. Couldn't Snape have found Harry using the connection himself, though? How did Dementors get on the grounds anyways?
kasmo chapter 9 . 11/22/2006
So was that dream supposed to be a premonition or just an epiphany? Nice imagery though. Are the images there to drive back the invasion, serving as a barrier? Would non-living things like walls work too in your conception?
kasmo chapter 8 . 11/22/2006
How cute. It's like they were never enemies. Eating chocolate and drinking butterbeer together on the quidditch pitch is a nice way to pass the time. I like the idea of duelling on brooms. Sounds fun, but dangerous.
kasmo chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
The conversations are so funny at times. But it's true that Harry and Snape both have little regard for their own lives.
kasmo chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
Snape certainly seems to have mellowed out quickly.
kasmo chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
I hope Harry's idea works, or all the Houses, except Slytherin will be losing points for nothing. Who knew the younger years could be so vindictive, though? Aren't they ashamed of themselves?
mitchellhp chapter 21 . 9/9/2006
Amazing.

I loved the relationships between Harry Draco and Snape.

It was also a nice chyange to not have Ron and Hermione suddenly abandon Harry in this one.

I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Nirrti chapter 11 . 8/15/2006
Pluralisation of Patronus would be Patroni. The root derivation is undisturbed as it has been taken directly from the Latin, so is must be Patroni - anything else would be grammatically incorrect.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »