Reviews for Strange Empathy
Cheska chapter 21 . 7/8/2006
That was just cool. _ really, it was! Ooh and I see you have a sequel to this - great, I'm looking forward to it!
oracale chapter 21 . 10/15/2005
interesting
Lytari Talon chapter 14 . 10/8/2005
Survival instinct of a drunken lemming?

I don't even think that I need to elaborate on that one!

Great job!

Shadow
Lytari Talon chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
"Whole house of people that doesn’t know when to stop pushing their luck. I’m surprised they haven’t died out. “The rare lesser-spotted Gryffindor.” And now they’ve driven me to hold a conversation with myself. They should carry a health warning…’"

Very amusing! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Great job!

Also, I don't think that you made Snape too nice...

Shadow
zafaran chapter 11 . 9/6/2005
This series is going very nicely at this point, and I look forward to the rest of the chapters. From a writing viewpoint I want to answer a comment you made in your review replies: " Again, sorry. I have been warned about dialogue notation. It’s been hammered into me not to keep using said." Whoever hammered you on this is wrong. I've been writing for more than 30 years now, and it's the consensus of the pro writers I know, that "said" is the best dialog tag to use because it's the most invisible. It's a simple, straight-forward verb that does it's function and nothing else. Occasionally adding an adverb to describe how something was said, or using another verb instead of said can be a valid stylistic choice, but if these choices are used a lot they become obvious and disturb the flow of the story. Email me if you want to talk more about this. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
tmir chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
oh wow im hardly at the second chapter and already i luv it
Kurony chapter 12 . 7/11/2005
Heh. Well I feel like and idiot now. There's really book evidence on Patronuses? I always thought Patroni was right... Could you tell me what page it's on and it what book? I'd really appreciate it. Anyway, great chapter, going to read the next!

Torina
Kurony chapter 11 . 7/11/2005
Awesome chappie! Ron and Hermione sure will be shocked... The plural of Patronus is Patroni (it hate it when ppl spell it wrong) but someones probably already told you that by now... Anyway gonna go read next chap bye!

Torina
Rachy chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
I'm only 3 chapters in, but I just wanted to tell you that I am really happy I found this fic. I've had an awful morning of reading one crappy fic after another. Its so refreshing to read something that is actually well written and stimulating. Thank you so much for being one of the few and far between with the ability to write.
zafaran chapter 21 . 6/10/2005
Very, very nice. I've already added this to my c2 community of completed stories for other readers to find, and I'm looking forward to the next story in the set. Keep up the good work. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
AsheslovesHarry chapter 20 . 6/5/2005
*sits* I guess I'll just get comfortable while waiting for the sequel. Hm...
HecateDeMort chapter 21 . 5/19/2005
this is amazing

have you written the sequel yet?
daeshie o'rivers chapter 21 . 3/24/2005
i think it could do with a bit more emotion

action

angst

drama

or something

but it is pretty good
BlueWateratSunrise chapter 21 . 3/19/2005
Good job, I'm waiting for your break to be over, and the sequel. Yay for H/D Slash!
FlameOfIllumination chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
This is good. I say that in all my reviews, lol so boring.

Anyway its nice to see a friendship fic with the 3 ofthem (not that theres anything wrong with slash...in fact i love it)
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »