Reviews for Searching his soul, Finding his heart
fiercejinx chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Awesome! Why are you discontinuing this? Please update if possible
Shu'halo chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I was scrolling through the list of stories that you've authored and I found this fic somewhere near the bottom, and I have to say that after reading it I'm dissapointed that it is discontinued. I really liked it! It's very believable with the way you keep everyone in character (like you always do in your fics) and I hope you end up coming back to it someday.
AdidasRed chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
hey! update! p luv itp
Lady Red 88 chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
Well I must say this is an excellent tale. I've been looking for a decent Sesshomaru/Kouga fic and this is the only one I've found. It's a shame you chose to disconinue it. I really would have liked to have seen where this went. Anyway, let me know if you ever return to this. I know from your other works that this could turn out to be an awesome tale.

Lady Red*
darkinterval chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
As far as I read, and as far as I'm concerned, this is a terrific story where plot is greatly built up from a simple "kidnapping" and sesshoumaru and kouga are very in character so great job! I also liked the fact that you've protrayed Rin as sesshoumaru's "pup" - very sweet and adorable and also strangely in character. Plus, with a sesshoumaru x kouga pairing? How could I resist indulging myself in this! I understand you've discontinued this and it's really a great shame, but I get it when ideas just don't seem to come to you so I won't throw sporks at you lol! I enjoy reading this so far even with the knowledge that it has no ending, but what can I say? Your works are strangely addictive!
LordOfTheWest chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
This is a Really good story! Very well thought up, Now, I've heard you've Discontinued it? Why is that? Really I and I bet many many more people would like to see an ending. I understand if you have a good reason to it. But still even in the Slightest you get enspiered once more, Please continue! Also, this is like one or the Only good pairings with Sesshoumaru-sama and Kouga, you make Sesshoumaru-sama so very in chatacter! I admier that very much!
Think Chocolate Thoughts chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
Aww! It's sad that this is discontinued (didn't even go further in the relationship TT) but nevertheless I'm happy to have read it :D I really like the pace and the plot so far. Sesshoumaru's protectiveness of Rin is.. cute :3 Lol Hehe, I love Kouga's attitude towards Sesshoumaru XD It'll be nice to see this continued... One day :D
Bountyhunter chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
just to tell you, Sesshomaru has only one arm. his left one is gone.
skele-gro chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
Update fastfastfast!
LordOfTheWest chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
Please Update! I really want to know what they want with Sesshomaru and about him and kouga!
Nefer-sama chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
Hi, your story is SO AWSOME! please PLEASE continue as soon as possible! THANK U FOR MAKING THIS STORY! _
00Pixie00 chapter 5 . 4/7/2006
I like it!
black lambs don't lie chapter 5 . 3/30/2006
All righty then. One word for you: Update.
Milk-Chan38 chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
So what happens in the next chappie!

I really want to know! Sess/kouga pairing are hardly around...but who cares...they're fun to read!

Please keep writing!
TaintedWolf chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
I have only recently became an Inu Yasha fan, but I adore Rin and Sesshoumaru. This is the first Inu Yasha fic I have actually read that I am pleased with, and I think you are one of the rare people that actually get the characters in character. Sadly enough, I have had a lot of bad run-ins with Inu Yasha. Will you update this? Or is it laying forgotten in the minds of your muse box? (Brain) XD I would adore you if you would update this, but for now, I'm content with reading all your Inu Yasha fics.

It's a shame if you would abandon this story, it's really good.

- Hannah xx