Reviews for Kill me Once, Kill me Twice
Jadeyuy chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
Sweet story, but you lost me there for a bit at the begginning for a moment. But thats the plot. Hurry up and finish your fabulous work!
Green Fairy chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
This shows talent! Originality on FF.N is hard to come across because of the restrictions, but you have managed to pass the boundaries. And also you've managed to do so without character flaws. I propose that you continue this without hesitation.
kamiko chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
oh i really like! hurry up make another chapter! but yami doesn't die right? he better not! and whens the ahem between them? ya know. im in the mood for a nice marik and yami story! well hurry up!
Kilam chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Heh, I like the conversation between Yami no Bakura and Isis. They were both in complete character; Isis with her asumptions, and Yami no Bakura claiming that love is useless. However, hate is useful too. (In the ancient Egyptian arc. of the manga Yami no Bakura's KAA was really strong because of the hate in him). As I always say, you need both love and rejection to work around.

Well, anyway, this is pratically like an episode (not a dub; that'd be an insult). And since Yami no Yuugi X Yami no Malik is rare, it's very interesting and original. I also can't wait till I see who Yami no Bakura likes. It'd be interesting if it could be a threesome; Yami no Bakura/Yami no Yuugi/Yami no Malik...since I like Yami no Bakura X Yami no Yuugi (and I had a fanfic posted...just about now...that's YnBXYnY)

Well, anyways, continue please!