Reviews for Dark Beginnings
hecubus98413 chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
hey guys Im the author, noticing its been a while since I continued this story. Over the years with my constant moving I lost all my written work. I plan on finishing this soon, as soon as I remember my password. Sorry for keeping you guys hanging!
Oustiti chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
Now I read the next chapter and it was even sadder. *Crying waterfalls*. But I do kinda like the story even if it's so terribely sad. Even Nega Duck seemed to regret Megs and QJ deads. Poor Darkwing I just cried reading it. :'(
Oustiti chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
What the heck the top exploded? No. Gos, Megsy and Quaky dead? Bhoehoehoehoe.*crying so hard can't read the next chapter*
loonytunecrazy chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
Nice story hope you wrtie more of it
Sparky chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
I don't like where this is going. The city is going become nightmare for everyone when he becomes that thing darkwarrior and yes I do feel sorry for him. Bad times are coming yes they are. Hey are you doing more soon or what? Is their going to be a happy ending when you are done with this story?
dglsprincess105 chapter 4 . 2/8/2005
Update! Update! Update! I'm dying to see how he slowy becomes Darkwarrior. I wonder if Negaduck is going to live long enough to see it. I can't believe that the officials are blaming Darkwing for the high crime rate. If I recall, they always see him as a bumbling camera hog and not a hero. Speaking of heroes, where are the justice ducks?
SilverKnight chapter 4 . 5/14/2004
There's one question I have to ask. If Gosalyn was zapped into the future, she wouldn't be dead, would she? I always thought part of the reason why DW took it so hard was due to the unknown. Was she alive? Was she dead? Where was she, what happened to her? Speaking from a little experience, the not knowing can hurt a million times worse than the loss itself. Still, I like this. They're in character, which is hard to pull off a lot of the time. Not bad. Not bad at all.
Gamemaster 85 chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Please continue, continue, continue, continue! I gotta see how this ends!
LadyE61 chapter 3 . 10/23/2003
Cool story! I'm crazy about Dark Warrior anyway (I just wouldn't wanna be on his bad side!). Made me want to cry with Drake. I'm anxious to see the rest of it... ;)
StarTraveler chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
cool story please continue
GreenLeoFiend chapter 3 . 10/19/2003
Hello! Nice start on the story. Is Gosalyn really dead or is she is the future like she was in the orginal Darkwarrior episode? The term funeral confused me. ;-) Either way this story sounds interesting. Good Job so far.

-Stef
I love Cheese chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
Not bad, I would have never thought of actually killing them. I have to see how he becomes Darkwarrior. That was a cool episode... Update soon!