Reviews for Shadows of Gold
croaksome3 chapter 4 . 7/11
I noticed the story has been discontinued but please can I not convince you to continue?
I'm in love with your story and its quite unique and I can't help but wonder what will happen after this chapter.
You left us in a very cruel cliffy. I would have much appreciated if you had written about their reactions after seeing each other.
But thanks anyway for the story.
Dog Lover 120 chapter 4 . 2/19
It's to bad you haven't updated in a while. This story is quite unlike anything I've ever read and I love it. I wish that you would updated, but it's highly unlikely.
gginsc chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Please finish this story.
unknown chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
This is a really good story please tell em there is a fifth chapter
Iggy chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
It reminds me of Pocahontas. Will you ever finish it for I was looking forward to the next part.
The-Godish-Child chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
OMG this is an awesome story you have here. I like the way how everything flows so naturally and will be hoping for more updates in the future.
Ray chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
Please continue this story. You just left it at a climax and now there's no more. That's just not fare. *cry*
Nebelkind chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Nice story!

Stongly reminds me of pocahontas thought..

You still updateing it?

Wanna read more!

timme chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
oh dear, they've "met" and you've stopped the story. ah well, the warning was there i suppose.
timme chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
that's kinda a bit...ooc. Thranduil in the books, if i remember correctly, would never leave legolas for anything, even the call of the sea, let alone marry him off like that. ~shrugs~ he was very devoted to his lost wife too, i believe. don't remember which book exactly referred to it, but yeah. same with elrond i believe. completely devoted to family even if they had crossed the sea. no new lovers. eh, but anyway, other than that this is nice.
aria chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
where's the rest?
Tari Surion chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
O this was a GREAT idea! But wait... Where's the rest? Oh seas, seas update!
altatari chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
nothing at all to do with this story (sorry) but i can't find 'lust of the ring' anywhere, although i read the sequel and absolutely loved it. could you please post it here or repost it at - it could just be my computer but this link never works for me. thanks a million for 'saving innocence'!
Animejo chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
Holy shit. A fantastic cliff hanger is what you have here.

I knew I shouldn't have read this fic! I knew it would be too good! Now I'll have to read those important announcements on your bio page and hope that you've continued this, just somewhere else... Wishful thinking, yah?
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
looks interesting!

this is going on my favs list