Reviews for Concrete Hacker
chibitalia chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Y U make sad story so well written?¿!
my oboe ate my homwork chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Aww, that was sad. That's one of my new favorite songs, too, so I had to read this fic. I might even cry!

PhantomElphaba chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
OMG! That was so awesome! I love "Concrete Angel". Although I'm not really into "Cowboy Bebop", my friend is. Mind if I share this with her?
Sammy D. Fatale chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
*Sits in a stunned depressed silence for a few minutes with tears rolling down her face and her trying desperately to stop them*
...I can't decide...whether to love you...or hate you. I can't decide at all. I cried. Seriously. Other fics I say that about, they manage to get a few, like one or two tears out of me, and only at the very end. This is one out of two taht has ever got me crying seriously and the only one that had me crying through half the story.
And besides that, it was wonderfully, wonderfully written, it set the just the right mood, and kept all the characters in character. *Wipes away more tears* And please, please keep up the good work. The world needs more authors that are as good as you.
Tikaru chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
That was so KAWAI and good.
Dreamer Wolf chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I realy like this song, but it makes me cry. By the way, I love the last sentence of your story. :)
Sugar Snaps a lot chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
WAH! Not ED! Anyway, very nicely done, and very good. But so sad.
Goustophe chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Why does everyone hate Ed's dad. And why wouldn't ed jsut run off on her own again or somthing. I don't think she would take that kind of crap.
Randall Flagg2000 chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
God, I love it. So dark, poor Ed. What do you think we should do with her father boys? *Demons whisper something* I agree. He should ride a cross bareback! *Does so to Ed's father* Hope you like hanging on there bub, 'cause your going to be there for a long time! Good riddance!
Satanira chapter 1 . 11/4/2003

You were right. It was a major tear-jerker. Of course, the song started playing while I was reading it, and that could have helped.

*sniffles more, and buries her face in Alfeegi-sama's chest*

But at least the end was happy. It made me laugh. In the end, Ed should always be happy. Thank you for that.
M i s s. CANDYcancer chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
oh yeah this is deffenantly a tear jerker i love it *adds to favs*
Kikyous Spirit chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
*grabs tissue*

o that was good! I LOVED the end! I LOVE that song! Martina McBride babe! ''

great job! .
Winter -iel -o burzum chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
That's really sad, and good at the same time. i showed it to my friend and he was starting to cry.

Elf-Vulcan chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
This was so sad. I cried. That whole thing with Spike being there and..and Ed dying...and the funeral *sniff*. I think it helped that I was listening to Concrete Angel while reading this fic. VERY good job.
SSJ DarkStar713 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
great fic, Sera...sad to...