Reviews for Teen Titans: Interlude with Hormones
Overactive Mind chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
This is not going to work out well. Star's going to whip out the hallucinogenic incense on BB, and Raven's just going to eat Robin. At least it'll give Cy and the TV plenty of alone time.

I kid, I kid. Hilarious stuff, looking forward to more. Update soon! (Lunch is Awesome!)
Dante Almassy chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
I love this story it's fantastic, granted every fic i review i love but that's the way it is, so anyways NinjaDiner keep it up coz i piss myself everytime i read this i don't want it to end, do chapters all the way untill they get married, and divorced and all the random shite thats comes in between like kids, drugs, lawsuits, and more of Ravens parents. I thought that bringing New Jersey as Ravens Hometown was classic and i again pissed myself when i read this.

Anyways update soon.
jimmyhere chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
I was confused for a minute. But now I'm not. And it's still hillarious. Yay!
Secret-Clarity chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
Funny Chapter, I was cracking up about the racoons and dynamite. Well anyways update soon.
Draco Blade chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
Hehe, it's still hilarious! I love the whole Terra dinner thing, and Robin and BB are just so clueless! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!

Keep it up, and update soon!

(PS - I freakin hate raccoons, too :P)
26WhiteRaven chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
man tht was so freaking hilarious love it.
samuraigurl1213 chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
Two words for this; perverted and hilarious. Keep it up! I was laughing so loud!

-Em
Isa Lumitus chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
Nicely done.
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 5 . 4/25/2006
Priceless. "Rage will consume you."

"Dad! You always say that!"
Kid Wannabe chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
"Will that Christian infant feed three?" lol! Really funny story:)
Kawaii Kabu chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
Orange Stars

are ya gonna update anytime soon, ive bin waitin for ages

x
StarryTian chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
LOL! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! Keep writing and update soon!
Hey chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
Funny As Hell!
Jasper Annalise chapter 5 . 12/1/2005
neat story! very...interesting some of the stuff star says. and cyborg...well...weird. lol. and azarath is a differant planet, kinda. can't find the right word right now, too tired. well, LURV IT!

bye!:p
Raven Zinthos chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
Heh, very amusing. I too will sell my soul if I could just think of a story and it types it's self as I think it.

Anyways, it's great and you should update soon.
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »