Reviews for True Feelings
Darweanie chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
OMG! AHH! SANGOO! NO! WAKE UP! AH! I LOVE IT! Please update ASAP!
AlterCattus chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
I thought this story is all mushy and stuff but I laughed my gut out when InuYasha walked in on Miroku and Sango! ahahaha... I can imagine him screaming like a banshee.. sheesh, Acting Girl, your story is awesome.. you have witty ideas..

-well, this is really not a review.. but since I'm a newbie and I can't find any comments page, I'll go with the review page.. nyahaha..-

AWESOME STORY, AWESOME AUTHOR, AWESOME EVEYTHING! :D
wolf1128 chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
update the story
Lady Oberon chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Awesome! This story of Sango and Miroku has really inspired me to write Inuyasha fanfics.
DemonSlayer22 chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
Miroku cry? Oh my gosh! I never thought I'd live to see the day! Poor Miroku... Love you story by the way... Keep up the great work and update soon!
spymouse chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
Need to read more I tell you I need more.
MystiKoorime chapter 4 . 12/1/2004
Heyy Heyy!

I love your Sango and Miroku story so far! Poor poor Sango...Miroku better find her and explain what happened. Anywhoo update your Hiei and Botan storry! I'm glad you decided to come back to ! Sorry I haven't been online the whole summer I had a virus on my computer. I emailed you but I'm not sure you got it. I had to change my screenname and email address too! Look on my bio for my email address and email mee! Did you get a new email address?... Well anywayz great job on this story continue soon please!

Mystikoorime
YAMI CHIP chapter 4 . 11/30/2004
Imagine my surprise when I got an author alert saying acting girl has updated her story! I thought you swore that you wopuld never use this place again... *shrug* whatever... Anyway nice chapter! o_O someone besides you was interested in Miroku? *falls down in shock* Ow... my head...
sunflower0986 chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
in the wee hours of the morning when i am stupidly still awake you make me laugh. haha, keep writing *laughs like a maniac* hey, its funny
Serene4 chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
O_O! And that's all I have to say.

Nice ficy fic please do... write more! _

MUCH MORE!
Kenuyasha chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I agree with you on that comment about the person who insulted you. That was just wrong! Your fanfic is nicely wrote and I enjoyed it very much. If you have a chance check out mine. It's called Time will tell by Kenuyasha...Don't take crap from anyone okay? I will give you a plushie Inuyasha if it would make you feel better?...giggle
keihiro chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Nice! lol finally Miroku gets Sango.. i like this story, dont give up!
Im a new author around here so if you would, please also read my story (quote story meaning one only... ) and review on it so it can help me write better! thanks lots!
OOUUU Uh. Sure chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
o_O *Shudder.* *Twitch.* Small child Shippo. "Well I don't understand why you need to be alone but ok.." *Shudder.* Very small child Shippo. Mow... XD Inuyasha screaming like a girl! XD
For other chapter: Hippo? -_- You idiot...
Luraia Soul chapter 3 . 1/10/2004
hehehehehe _! Ciao!
SM together chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
Oh. Inu-Yasha can be so insensitive...