Reviews for April
Invader Ran chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I love the Rika and Asabe pairing; I'm writing an "Asari" fanfic myself right now.

Keep going! FIGHT ON!
Nameless chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
It's so Kawaii! Actually, I really like Asapin and Rika pairing. I don't know why but while watching the anime one of my first impressions where that those two should be toghter. Somehow it just works! I hope you continue to write/update this story. There's not enough Asapin/Rika fan fics out there.
kyone chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
I liked your fic! _
please keep writting...Ill be waiting
(I dont speak english...so.. maybe I didnt write the things very well...sorry -_-)
and I LOVE THIS COUPLE!
Shuichi-kun chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Um...I don't know. I just can't see it between Asaba and Rika. There's no spark, and I don't think they make a very good match. In all honesty (though I don't know if you're open to this or not), the best match for Asaba would be Arima. I think any Kare Kano fan knows that the only person Asaba is close to and feels a connection with is Arima. Just a suggestion, though, keep up the good work _
taidigimon chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
It's pretty good...KEEP WRITING!
EJWorks chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
It's cute so far.

If you like Asapin/Rika than go ahead and write about them and don't worry about weather or not others like the pairing. It's good to try something new and diffrent both to your self and what others are use to finding.

Even though I've never thought about it before I guess Asapin/Rika is a good pairing.
Cheshire Grin chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Ahh.. it's so nice to see people doing something original with Karekano. There's already enough people writing Arima/Miyazawa. Something different is always good. Very cute idea. I'd like to see how this turns out.
MARIA chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
I like it. i think that you should continue. I would like to hear the remainder of this story. BYE