Reviews for Insanity of the X Kids: Heat Wave
Dama Jade chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
Oh, Lord! I haven't laughed like this in a while. My husband glared at me and told me to lower it a bit. But this was so good. You have a talent for humor. Unique. I loved the idea that you brought into the story many of the cool character from the comics. Fox and the producer should have talked to you to make the movie. Seriously, it was real good. ;)
Abby Ebon chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Lol love the ending poor Sam, then agian I can relate as it is July and thus HOT and *glances at her beloved AC* I would truely think to harm someone if my 'baby' went out now...I think the pain meds are getting to me...
A. Z. Saphir chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
Definatley better than the first! Keep up the good work
Riverfox chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
Lol! That was hilarious! I LOVED the ending! Great job! Keep up da good work! Waytago!

"The planet is doomed, isn't it?" she asked. Jean shrugged nonchalantly.

"Like I said, we tried."
Lady Irony chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
*GASP* ! ...just incase you havent noticed the manical and rather insane laughter _ I found your story hilarious.
Ice.the.Queen chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
Like I said, We Tried.

Oh how true. This was awesome! As per usual. I can't wait til you do another one in this series!
Athla chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
lol. that was hilarius!
Dani chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Where are the other teachers when all this destruction is going on? Poor Sam!
Tari-Aldaron chapter 2 . 2/24/2004
hehehehe. that was great!
Taineyah chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
Good job!
Love,
Tainz
RicaX chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
OK... the planet is doomed. Agreed. And so am I, I'm doomed to laugh myself to death.

I just hope your friendly muse inspires you again soon.
Pyrotic chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
That was great! I vote for more Insane X-Kids soon! Yay! *cough*read-my-story*cough* Write more!

-Pyrotic

'May the emus poo on someone else's lawn'
Guardian Demon chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
"TRE!"

*laughs wildy*

Ho... *wipes away a tear* That was hilarious, absolutely hilarious! Off to read the others now.
Anee chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
I love it.
pirate kit chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
I always knew Bobby was a perv. Paige should have kicked him in the nuts. But he's such a funny perv.

And getting Sam out of the air was hilarous. I half expected it to be like a demented game of 'whack-a-mole'. Hail the ball bat!

Horray for Homicidal Jamie! Horray for savage dancing! ... Horray for Jamie making Betsy worry! HORRAY for the story!