Reviews for A Ninja in 20XX
ravenf6 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
I remember reading this story months ago. It took a while to track down though, whew!
This is pretty good, it looks like Mega's gonna have some fun with his "apprentice."
Disgruntled Bubba chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Hi Jastaa _
You've done quite a good job with this project; you use some very concise descriptions. All around I'm rather pleased with the whole affair. There are a few areas where you've forgotten to close a bracket or something like that, but not many. I look foreward to seeing the next chapter.
Thogar chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Amazing...I wish I had just an ounce of the writing talent you have. The imagry is great! You could not have done better, aside from making the comic yourself. I only found one error:
"A very few moments later in a field thousands of miles away from Japan the beam that was Kagemaru touched down in a field."
You mentioned the field twice, so it doesn't sound right.
I bow to your mad writing skillz.
Son Goharotto chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Me likey! You've done a great job converting the comic to novel format. I'm looking forward to how you adapt the Robot Master storyline. _v
Kieran Walker chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
I like it a lot, Jester. It's nice to see a novelization as well-written as the comic it's based on. I'm eager to see more of this.
Dragon Man chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
As a reader of Ninja in 20XX, I am amazed at how accuratley you have portrayed the comic. You've got all the details and I can match up what you describe to the comic as I remember it. Great Job.