Reviews for A Second Chance At Love
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 30 . 2/1
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
StarKurama chapter 30 . 12/13/2015
loved it!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 13 . 10/8/2015
Sesshomaru needs to show more affection to Kagome. And he needs to mark her as his own to keep other males away. And if Naraku comes back, I shall kill him myself muahahaha! xD
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 12 . 10/8/2015
I loved it, and I loved the lemony scene too! I also love Kagome and Inuyasha together, but Sesshomaru and Kagome are a lovely couple too. Keep up the good work!
Undertheskys chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
OMG LOVE THIS STORY
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 30 . 8/12/2015
I absolutely loved the story Duches, however I would advise you to stay away from Sesshomaru he's mine and you can't have him. I love him.
fanficfanatic711 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Love it so far
misuky7 chapter 30 . 5/25/2015
This was fangtastic, absolutely breathtaking. I am so happy for Kagome and Sesshoumaru, not to mention Miroku and Sango. :3
LittleMeowMoo chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
I wanted to read this, I really did but you use too much japanese ! I didn't mind using some but you use way too much and it just disrupts the flow of the story. Also It doesn't help that I have to look up the words and the meanings every few sentances, when they are speaking I mean.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
Awwwwwww...
KieraTDG chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
I love this chapter:-)
Lacy Lissie chapter 30 . 12/8/2012
I am rather irritated at how difficult it is to find this story on either of the other sites you have mentioned. You could have provided a direct link to the story.
wolves134 chapter 30 . 7/28/2012
will there be a sequal too this wonderful story
young kagome chapter 30 . 5/30/2012
Aww this was a nice story! I was kinda hoping for more romance with sesshomaru and kagome but I believe that is how he really would act. So good job on the character portrayal! Now I move to the sequel!
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 30 . 1/14/2012
YAY! This was a MOST excellent story and I have to say it is one of the better ones I have ever read. Small typos here and there but overall it kicked ass ! Wonderful! ~SP