Reviews for When We Grow Up
Faerylyte chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Ok, I know this one went up forever ago, but I wanted to let you know it's definitely going on my favorites list. The descriptions could have been a bit more detailed but the man was hung over so that can be justified by the filter through which the story is presented. I really rather wish you'd make a sequel or continue to write more of this pairing.
N chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Interesting twist! You could work a bit on the descriptions(they are a bit dull at times), but otherwise good job.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Great and brilliant *laughs*
FATE chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

No really, do update! Please! This is WAY too good to pass up. Do it, doo it, dew it! This is so cool, PLEASE GIVE AN UPDATE!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
So glad to have found a Castlevania N64 version fanfic, it's so rare find. The story looks good so far. Good choice of words. Please continue. Can't wait to read the next chapters.
The Loud Guy chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Thanks for stealing my best line, you heartless cur. May you burn in Hell!

On the other hand, congratulations of a fair execution of this fresh take on Carrie Malus. I'd like to see Reinhardt beat Death, Rose, AND Drac without Carrie's help. Heheheh.