Reviews for The One Where Chandler Finally Experiments
Chanoey Bibbiani chapter 2 . 10/20
Awe! I love this story! So cute! My gay meter is off the charts! Personally, as a Pan FTM, I am in love with this story, and I feel bad for you because someone called you a sicko. They just don’t understand.

Thanks for writing this, idk how long ago it was written, but still.
Anonymous chapter 15 . 9/22
Very very nice
Love thisssss
ForbiddenRust chapter 3 . 8/12
I'm loving this so far. I hope it stays as this pair.
Sofia chapter 15 . 5/8
NO I WANTED DETAILED SMUT AHHHH
Allie chapter 15 . 4/29
Nice.
Danny Brown chapter 5 . 4/25
I adore your story, I've read it a number of times now. You're a very talented writer. I know writing fan fiction can gain negative feedback form others, disputed them being explicitly warned of the content nature. I think most people forget that this style of writing is mainly just for fun and based on what ifs scenarios. I hope this doesn't discourage you from writing fan fiction altogether. After all you captured Joey and Chandlers personality perfectly, which can be hard to maintain throughout writing. Its a very moving story and I loved it. Please keep writing and can wait to read more of your works.
Love chapter 15 . 1/10
This is so great!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2017
hi idk when you wrote this but I just wanted to say, I can’t belive people are saying that you’re sick! I think this story if beautifully written and joey chandler is my favourite pairing in friends tbh. I hope some negative comments don’t put you off writing slash as this was really well written! Keep writing (slash) haha xx
Jo chapter 15 . 4/26/2017
This was good! This ship isn't as big as u thought it would be when I started looking stuff up. But I'm glad this was the first fanfiction of them I read.
Whirlwind421 chapter 15 . 4/16/2017
Awww...that was sweet. I enjoyed that. :D
Guest chapter 15 . 3/12/2017
14 years later...
I love this story!
The way you wrote it is just... wow.
This is the best fanfic I've ever read.
I wish you can read my comment some day, you are a great writer, no doubt of that.
Thanks for this amazing story.
Att: a fan~
HARRON chapter 5 . 2/8/2017
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Harrrmonyyyyyyyy chapter 2 . 2/8/2017
OMG I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTT
Guest chapter 15 . 1/2/2017
This was really good. Nice job with the wedding.