Reviews for The One Where Chandler Finally Experiments
NO I WANTED DETAILED SMUT AHHHH
Allie chapter 15 . 4/29
Nice.
Danny Brown chapter 5 . 4/25
I adore your story, I've read it a number of times now. You're a very talented writer. I know writing fan fiction can gain negative feedback form others, disputed them being explicitly warned of the content nature. I think most people forget that this style of writing is mainly just for fun and based on what ifs scenarios. I hope this doesn't discourage you from writing fan fiction altogether. After all you captured Joey and Chandlers personality perfectly, which can be hard to maintain throughout writing. Its a very moving story and I loved it. Please keep writing and can wait to read more of your works.
Love chapter 15 . 1/10
This is so great!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2017
hi idk when you wrote this but I just wanted to say, I can’t belive people are saying that you’re sick! I think this story if beautifully written and joey chandler is my favourite pairing in friends tbh. I hope some negative comments don’t put you off writing slash as this was really well written! Keep writing (slash) haha xx
Jo chapter 15 . 4/26/2017
This was good! This ship isn't as big as u thought it would be when I started looking stuff up. But I'm glad this was the first fanfiction of them I read.
Whirlwind421 chapter 15 . 4/16/2017
Awww...that was sweet. I enjoyed that. :D
Guest chapter 15 . 3/12/2017
14 years later...
I love this story!
The way you wrote it is just... wow.
This is the best fanfic I've ever read.
I wish you can read my comment some day, you are a great writer, no doubt of that.
Thanks for this amazing story.
Att: a fan~
HARRON chapter 5 . 2/8/2017
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Harrrmonyyyyyyyy chapter 2 . 2/8/2017
OMG I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTT
Guest chapter 15 . 1/2/2017
This was really good. Nice job with the wedding.
Cheyenne chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
I didn't expect to find anything from this, but I just started friends and watched the new years episode in season 1. I'm very pleased with this, and have found my newest ship. I don't know why, but I've always loved gay ships. Guy-on-guy, I mean. Destiel, Septiplier, Phan. Anyway, good work. Good work.
Amy chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
I'm not sure how long ago this was but I just came across it and it's honestly so good. You are so talented at writing, this gave me so many feels, I LOVE it! :) have you written any more joeyXchandler stuff!? Xx
KaylieAnne chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
Oh, hon, it's fine, it's fine! I'm absolutely loving the story so far! I'd say you have it pretty accurate. I'm homosexual myself, but I've never had a sexual experience with another woman. But, I'd still say you have it pretty darn close. You're writing is great and I do realize that I'm a BIT late on commenting, lol. I watched Friends a LONG time ago and I'm just starting to watch it again and when Joey kissed Chandler at that New Year's party, I wanted to see if anyone had taken it a bit further. So, I did a few searches and came across this. I'm honestly really liking it so far! It's not sick or wrong in anyway, and if anyone thinks that, then they shouldn't be reading this. I think it's just fine, you have nothing to worry about. )
Anonymous chapter 15 . 7/14/2016
I smiled like an idiot for an hour after reading this... Good work.. Thank you for writing...