Reviews for Where Are You Now?
Leki chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
It so seems very Kurtis to drop in when she's least expecting it.

And here I was, beginning to sniffle over Lara being all depressed and insomnia ridden.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
*Grumbles* I enjoyed this one shot back before I had joined the site, but once I had joined it I could not find it. Well, I found it now. Great job, a fantastic one shot that gives hope. I liked it very much. :)
queerpinata chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
You literally managed to make me go, "AWW!"

I loved the ending, this fic was really sweet. I would ask for a 2nd chapter, but as much as I would want it, there's a part of me that wants it to remain ambiguous, continuing it would perhaps ruin the beauty of the original piece.

Basically, I loved it. :P
MysticGypsyGirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Oh, how sweet! I didn't expect him to come back in the end. Great job.
bm16 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Awe...thats so cute! I love the ending! I know it's a one-shot and you won't continue it, but it just begs for a sequel.
El-cruze chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Wow, nice! Kurtis didn't die! YEAH!
Rivirbrat chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
You have to make another chapter. You started out that so well. you cant just leave us like this come on ur such a good writer just give us a good set of chapters. PLEASE You would make me very happy/ :)
Marina chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
why can't you writte another chapter i just like how you started the story. just write another chapter your a good writer.
Accidental Paradox chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
That's really good, especially the ending! It made me laugh _
Chirugai chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Wow! I love this story! And...oh my god...I just realised - our login-names are so similar! *edges away* I'm not copying. I've had this nickname ever sind AOD came out. Don't hurt me!
Anyways...more Kurtis and Lara please! *jumps up and down*
Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
Elleth Tasare chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Oh cool! No 2nd chapter? At least make em oh I dunno..."have closure" *grins* loved it!
D4rk 4ngel chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
WE! I love your stories!
lara-is-my-rolemodel chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Why no chapter two! this was an amzing chappy!
4810 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Why not? It's very good! :)