Reviews for In
azerjaban chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Awww- but technically they all will graduate before her and she'll have a whole year- her last year to herself.
Dragonist chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Yay Luna!

I might cry...

But if I do, it's in a good way.
revolution rae chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Ah, Luna Lovegood is a fun character to read about (:

Rae
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
loved it. (:
darksidhe42 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
So true. Very good. Thanks!
Ivory Night chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
AWW so sweet! Loved it please write more!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Aww..._
summercloud chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I just wanted to say that I've been reading a bunch of your fics, and I like them all. You have a real way with words, with saying things concisely and getting real feeling across. Thanks for posting and letting me read.
Bagge chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
A very good insight in the mind of Luna. How can an independent spirit like that deal with such a "nerve-wracking investment" as friends? And the little outbirst in the end was just sweet.
Alpha Draconis1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Luna unsettled. Who'd have thought it would be the simplest of things?
Lirael chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I love Luna stories- she reminds me a bit of myself, but way braver than I am in real life. This was cool, the way Ginny knew exactly what Luna was talking about. Great story.
velouria chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
loved it

luna is my new favourite character in the hp-books

i think you captured her perfectly(in your other stories as well)
Daphne23 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Oh, I loved this. It reminded me a little of the way I'm portraying Luna in my WiP, 'A Lack of Imagination'(that isn't meant to be in any way a self-plug; I was simply surprised that you'd had similar thoughts on Luna, especially as so many writers seem to believe that she could just slot easily into a circle of friends.) I disagree with gypsyfp - I think that your portrayal of Luna is extremely realistic; she has a need to fit in as well as a need to stand out and you balanced it very well. I loved the way she reacted when she thought that she might have offended Ginny; the reaction is complete Luna, but I identified strongly with her emotions. 'It was horrid and exciting and unexpectedly annoying' - just sums up attempting to fit into an established friendship group. The only criticism I would make is that the last line felt a little contrived - the Nike reference came out of nowhere, and felt a little jarring. I do feel endings to one-shots are very important (which is why I'm constantly nitpicking them!), but still, it is only a small detail.
Annikaya chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
This was so amazing! Having never been very popular and then being put in a situation where I garnered a lot of attention I can tell you that what Luna describes is EXACTLY how it is! It gave me goosebumps. Anyway, I really enjoyed this.
Brad chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Oh, this was so very very nice ... very satisfying. Thank you.