Reviews for The Color of Hate
The Red Fedora chapter 13 . 1/28/2011
more more more! please don't leave it hanging! What happened to Dinah?
The Red Fedora chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
really really great story. You should definitely write another. You have truely captured the essence of the GH and Kato.
Kesomon chapter 13 . 1/14/2011
It's been years since an update, but I've read this fic and wish to say I hope it does get an update again in the future.
Susan M. M chapter 13 . 9/4/2010
In the immortal words of Oliver Twist: "please, sir, may I have some more?"
Susan M. M chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
Loved the references: Clayton Moore Federal Penitentary, G. W. Trendle Hospital, Fran Striker Expressway, etc. And Bert & Ernie for the cops! (A natural nickname for Hubert Jones & Ernesto Gonzalez. I once named a space yacht in a "Firefly" story for a character from "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood.") Liked the reference to defensive driving class - rather like the Princess' chaffeur in the late Dick Francis' "Break In," where he mentioned in passing he took a class in how to avoid having one's employer kidnapped. Naturally Kato passed at the top of his class. Good action chapter.
Susan M. M chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Nice bit of background.
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
A few more greats than in the radio version, but being updated, that's necessary. I like keeping the silver mine a secret. And something happened between the Lone Ranger and Tonto, beyond "he went back to his tribe." Maybe Tonto expected the Lone Ranger to fight racist attitudes in addition to crime, and left him when the Ranger didn't?
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
"Snowballs instead of bullets" - nice line. And lovely inside joke with Van Williams' Trucks.
Harry2 chapter 13 . 7/16/2007
Thanks for the great story! I look forward to the next part of this trilogy that you are working on, and thank you for the kind inclusion of me in this story. Keep up the work, and remember always: THE GREEN HORNET. . . . ON THE LOOSE TONIGHT!
Harry2 chapter 12 . 7/16/2007
Bravo! Well done! Now, the real louses have been exposed, and its time for Scanlon to do his job and send them to jail! And I loved the weaponry. If they do the Green Hornet movie that I have been hearing, I HOPE that they give him party favors like that!
Excel chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
Great update. I'll have to visit this area more often.
Gump chapter 13 . 2/6/2007
Your fanfic's like a box of chocolates. You never know what youre gonna get.
They call me Bruce chapter 13 . 1/23/2007
Good work as always.
Rocco13 chapter 13 . 1/23/2007
Great freakin fanfic! I hope you'll keep writing. I'm surprised there aren't more Green Hornet fanfics on this website.
VeltaIO chapter 13 . 1/21/2007
Thanks for another fun installment so quickly. Definitly looking forward to more. I particularly liked the scene between the two generations of Reeds.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »