Reviews for The Legend of Zelda Child of the winds
LinkandTetra chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
I like your story, but I only have one problem with it. Just the spacing... Like after one person speaks, there should be a line break after, so the text is a little more spread out and easier to read. But other than that I like the story so far! I see it took you 5 years to finish, but I'm glad you ended up finishing it :)
Dragon-of-Chaos chapter 54 . 7/3/2012
This is one of my absolute favorite fanfics since I first found out about this site and it is still one of my favorites
sara chapter 48 . 5/4/2011
i LUV ur story but when leah and link are in a coma it is kinda confusing

but GREAT story
sara chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
great story since this game is 1 of my ALL TIME FAV GAMES

i luv legend of zelda
Goldscale chapter 54 . 12/11/2010
Great story, great ending, great! You're a really good writer, keep writing your other stories, and keep comming with more! 5/5
Dash Handsome chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
Go ahead and kill Navi. The only thing she can do is repeat herself and she isn't even very good at that. Navi: Did I forget to mention that I can control some objects with my mind? (huge truck veers off road and aims itself towards my specificaly,me) Me: O_o O s*! (Wham!) Me:The randomness.
H-bomber chapter 54 . 9/14/2008
This was a good ending.
Aryius chapter 53 . 6/26/2006
that was such a great chapter! please update as soon as u can i cant wait until u do! :D
Achitka chapter 53 . 6/25/2006
That tied up some loose ends very well, I did enjoy the chapter and will be looking forward to the final chapters...you may even beat me done - so yeah - I am eternally slow...

Be looking forward to an update soon -

achitka
Achitka chapter 52 . 8/28/2005
I always enjoy and am glad you are still working on this. Can be hard sometimes to face the endings we've conjured up so easily when we start this stuff. But your attachment to your characters does the story justice, you've in a way, joined their struggle. Maybe hoping for a better outcome than originally planned.

I personally find it difficult not to get attached to them...though it can at times slow me down in my writing. Here's hoping you find a little hopeful inspiration.

Achitka
Achitka chapter 51 . 7/31/2005
Lot's of good stuff to read in both those chapters. Some parts were a little confusing though (more as to who was speaking and such) but I liked it overall. You do like the cliffhanger. Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to you next chapter.

Atchika
Naval Ace chapter 49 . 7/15/2005
Wow, I missed a chapter & a preview of the sequel O_O Great job!
Achitka chapter 47 . 7/13/2005
Very good chapter, I enjoyed it a lot. Good to see you working on this again - that mean I get to find out how it all works out. Lazy author Atchika is happy one more. Be looking forward to the next installment :P Atchika
achitka still too lazy 2 login chapter 46 . 6/29/2005
See it'll let me put anything in there - heh. My goodness but your worlds are getting darker and grimmer as time goes on. Was a good chapter and I enjoyed it - Atchika
CrimsonDeaki chapter 45 . 3/29/2005
This was awesome! I loved it great job!