Reviews for What They've Got
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Cute fic. I can't wait to read the second chapter.
Jabberwockychamber17 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
its amazing to see my own brothers work improving. But you need to start writing more stories! You really are getting good at this.

if you dont mind, can you give me some critiquing on one of CB stories? I'd love to get a review from you, and my stories aren't crappy like they used to be XD

nice story... even though i dont really get into wrestling, i can see the emotions the characters are going through in your writing. nice job :)
Professional scatterbrain chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
I really enjoyed the first two chps of your fic, and I hope that you decided to continue this fic. I especially liked how you balanced Amy's conflict between her love for Matt and Jeff, with Jeff's choice to leave out of a misplaced sense of duty and Matt's confusion over how his fience reaction to it. Great work. I hope to see another chp soon.
JamiesAngel2008 chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
I love this fic i really really really do! you like HAVE to update if you dont i'll-i'll-i'll uhh STOP READING! Oh YEAH! now you GOTTA review so *sticks toungue out* HA HA I SO SO GOT YOU!
justagirl8225 chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
Love the argument thing she had going..you're going to continue this..right? please?
jadedvixen chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
Tee hee, Amy arguing with herself. That was priceless. And HAH, Matt's jealous! Great work!
da1redgem chapter 2 . 10/20/2003
That was really good. I love Amy/Jeff stories. I'm writing one as well, you should read it, if you like Amy/Jeff stories. Very good chapters. I like. :)

-Tay
Crimson Coin chapter 2 . 10/20/2003
Wow, I like this. Keep going.

- C.C.