Reviews for The Road Taken
Cute..liked this
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Artemis is a girls name
Olympic Gold Penguin chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Ravenclaw does not work like that. You knock on the door once using an eagle shaped bronze knocker, then it asks you a question, if you get it correct, you're let in, if you fail to answer cprrectly, then you must wait for another person to answer said question correctly. All this of whick may be found in the seventh Harry Potter book, chapter twenty nine, page 586-587 paragraph 5-15. Not trying to be rude, just specifically directing you to where you may find correct information which may help you create this genius infamous story of yours. I fully hope to show my support and say continue without doubt.
Benpowerman chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
good one
Veronica McClure chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Enjoyed your story!Ravenclaw Harry-intriguing-hmm.

Here's my email for whenever you update this story to continue-but howabout you easy on and he doesn't have to disguise his familial relationship to harry come the latter's 2d year?Hm? Email:) for any updates on this storyline.
Hope06 chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
I loved this story bravo!
Future Forensic chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
On a funnier note, my sociology teacher's name is Bill Lockhart. I'm prepared to have a lot of fun this semester

LOLZ MY BIOLOGY TEACHER IS BOB LOCKART
ladybugbear2 chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
great story! i have a question tho, if Harry's grandma was a squib and his other grandma and his two granddads were witch and wizards, then would harry be a pureblood?
Griffin Raven chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
Truly an awesome story. I particularly liked the neat way that you maintained some canon-events and throughly twicked others or individual characters responses to events or other actions/comments etc. Will you be doing a sequel to this story covering Harry's 2nd Yr? Or have you already done one or considering one? Because I can't wait to find out just how you'd handle Harry's 2nd Yr and certain other canon-events, hehe!
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
If young Harry spent the holidays staying in his Uncle Severus's quarters in the dungeons...just how did he get out of Uncle's quarters without seting off alarms? Because I can see Severus's having wards, or alarms on his quarters? Especially so with Harry being there...in order to keep his young nephew safe? Or did Severus only have a portrait guarding his quarters with password access? Which I must say does sound very Severus-like nor very Slytherin either?
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
I love the way that you decided to deal with the intervening years before Harry reached hogwarts school age. Just the right amount of information, to leave me begging for more details about Harry's childhood. Though I can't help wondering just how Severus decided to discipline Harry for previous broom stunt which landed him in St Mungo's prior to hogwarts? Also I think that Harry being sorted into Ravenclaw is a very under-rated sorting. I also love the idea that first two friends are Terry Boot (Ravenclaw) and Hermione Granger (Gryffindor but who should have been Ravenclaw). Also I was wondering if Severus was going to add his own punishment for Harry's stunt during flying classes?

Personally I think students should be resorted at the beginning of there 3rd Yr...for no particular reason other than that by that age as it would be interesting to see if students would still remain in the same houses they were sorted into at 11yrs and again at 13yrs?
deleted2012 chapter 10 . 1/10/2010
Aw... I loved this story~!
Hocapontas chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
This story was awesome! Was hoping for a sequel but did not find one. Hope you write one. I want to know how things will be different in the second year with the Parcelmouth thing.
wandamarie chapter 10 . 1/23/2009
it was a good chapter and story thank you
HpFanficFan chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
wo Robert Frost. I love his poems, especially this one.