Reviews for I Hate You!
Goddess of Dark Magicians chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
me really like alot
AimiKitsune chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
What the hell was that! That was so mean! I mean- even I think Kaiba just needs to take a few hard knocks every now and then but- that was just evil! (Besides.. I'm in love with Seto.. . ) I do agree with the whole "She can't love him 'cuz of his attitude toward Jou" thing though.. It was interesting at least.. Have you done any Seto/Isis ficcys? Me wuvs Seto/Isis!
Botan Mai Kai chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
kaiba needs someone to show him that the world isn't so bad and serenity being the kind person she is would forgive kaiba for all the things he has said knowing this if someone was to show him stuff like that it would be serenity plus i have heard that they are together in the manga
Moonrunner chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
My opinon completly. Where do people get the idea that those two would work anyway? I like Seto/Isis better. Shizuka is just to loyal to Jou.
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I like it! _ And I totally agree with you, but I'm of the opinion that a writer can make _any_ pairing look good if they're good at it. _
Sour Schuyler Offline chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
This was short and entertaining. _ Cool.
Aisu Hoshino chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
I like this! *hugs SJ* YAY! Another person who doesn't like Seto/Shizuka!
This I think, would be an accurate incounter between the two, if they ever actually talked to each other.
There was one S/S fic I liked, but in it they have yet to fall for each other and it portrays them IC to an OK extent. But, I'm still not that crazy about the couple.
~Aisu
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Gyakutenno(who is probably Shizuka's age):*tiptoeing through the halls with Shizuka* *reaches Mokuba's room* *opens the door* *shakes Mokuba awake* Mokuba! C'mon! There's a duel going on, and I think it might really throw a spanner in the tournament. . .
Shizuka(whose nightmare sounds a bit ominous): And I had a nightmare. . . I think somebody is gonna. . . kick the bucket or something. . .
Mokuba(who takes his job as rule-enforcer very seriously): Okay, okay. . . girls. . .
My own little wish-fulfillment bit. No idea where it came from. Anyway, Seto is very Seto-ish in your story!
tsurikato chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
.; the scariest couple i've ever seen for shizuka is shizuka/tristan. ._.; i kno, it's the most obvious, but i dont lioke it. X_X; i like Seto/Serenity. .;
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
i wish it could has hit there too! ;_; o well
Kaya Kioko chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Aw! That was so cute! XD! I miss reading your stories *_*; I lost your SN for a while there o_o;; I never did like Seto/Shizuka either *_*;; I prefer Shizuka/Otogi too! XD! Kaiba sounded all nice and evil here X); MM.. that's the stuff! Very adorable! :3!
Rakuen chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Honestly, I have no idea where the heck people came up with Seto/Shizuka. You can't get more opposite then that. XD

What I think of Seto/Shizuka. (I didn't draw this, btw. And it's also not because I'm a Seto fan-girl.)

deviation/2904211/

The one of the most accurate interaction between Seto and Shizuka I've ever seen in fandom. (in my opinion) Good job! _
Mayor Olive chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
I agree with your theory about Seto/Shizuka, but I think the scariest pairing is Otogi/Shizuka...0_o.

I think it would've been great if Shizuka had hit Seto hard enough (in the jaw) enough to break it...That should shut him up for a while...fwahaha...I can't believe I just said that. I am a Seto fangirl! But I still wish he would shut up every now and then.

One more thing: Go Shizuka! _
Matt Morwell chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
*raises an eyebrow* Yeah... that sounds like Kaiba to me. He's my favorite character, but as other reviewers have already mentioned, he's a real jerk. Poor Shizuka, though. He ought to do what she said and "shove off". If he didn't have his nose in the air all the time, he'd have even more reason to be my favorite. He and Jou are constantly vying for that spot.

...hmm. *grins* Perhaps Jou SHOULD take a swing at Kaiba! I recall seeing Honda going after him... why shouldn't Jou?

*chuckles* Anyway, this was very good. Characterization was accurate, dialogue sounded true to character as well. Keep writing! ... *glances at your account's massive record* Oh, wait, you've been doing that. Uhh... write more?

-Matt
Cettie-girl chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Ouch. I see that those two really don't like each other here. Good use of anger, and Kaiba's way of teazing anyone with the last name Jounochi.

Go POTO reference in Anzu's dream!